Texas Rangers 2013 Thread

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Make sure you have on blue jeans and a blue Discovery shirt and you won't fall!

That's lol funny. Thanks. I was about to start a new thread last week about the declining Rangers. Glad I didn't.

I forget bb is a marathon & not a sprint.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
That's lol funny. Thanks. I was about to start a new thread last week about the declining Rangers. Glad I didn't.

I forget bb is a marathon & not a sprint.

Oh I hear you. It was pretty doom and gloom for a few weeks. What gave me hope was Ian and Mitch coming back, and that it is a like you said a marathon. But that 6 game losing streak was brutal.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Oh I hear you. It was pretty doom and gloom for a few weeks. What gave me hope was Ian and Mitch coming back, and that it is a like you said a marathon. But that 6 game losing streak was brutal.

It surely was. Brutal with a capital B!

StylisticS

Reaction score
It surely was. Brutal with a capital B!

You have to admit though. What Toronto did to Texas should be a felony. They owned them this year. But they practically own Texas every year. I always dreads when the Rangers play Toronto. But seeing as how Toronto has now won 11 straight. It doesn't feel as bad. But the sweep over the best team in baseball right now is definitely impressive.

Kristen82

Reaction score
Wait 'til all our guys come back from injury. Soria's on rehab in Frisco, Ogando and Baker'll be back soon, same with Lewis, Feliz might be just a little further down the road. If we're this good without those guys, imagine how good we'll be with them.

Zordon

Reaction score
Yeah I definitely underestimated kinsler's worth to this team. elvis and murphy still need to wake up!

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely underestimated kinsler's worth to this team. elvis and murphy still need to wake up!

At first when Kinsler went down I was all like; "Whoo! We get to see Profar!" Now I hope he never goes down again haha. I am very happy with Profar but man we need Kinsler. Hopefully Profar can still keep getting AB's.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
I love when the Rangers play New York. I get to heckle all the Yanks fans :)

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Trying to figure out what Rangers jersey I should get. Why is this so hard?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Does the AL West have the strongest contenders? I would've said the NL Central takes the cake but recently it's been one sided as of late. Over the last few weeks, OAK has gone 6-1 against the Cards, Bucs and Reds and TEX has gone 5-1 against the Cards and Reds.

C'mon Pittsburgh. Help us out.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
There is a nasty rumor going around that the Rangers might be willing to give up Profar for garza from the Cubs... Im a Cubs fan first and Rangers fan 2nd but I think this would be a horrible deal for the Rangers... Even though Profar has struggled lately if he was given a chance to start everyday he would settle in and be a very good hitter imo... What do yall think?

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
There is a nasty rumor going around that the Rangers might be willing to give up Profar for garza from the Cubs... Im a Cubs fan first and Rangers fan 2nd but I think this would be a horrible deal for the Rangers... Even though Profar has struggled lately if he was given a chance to start everyday he would settle in and be a very good hitter imo... What do yall think?

Awful trade.... Garza isn't that great. Plus, the Cubs have Castro so I don't see this trade ever happening. If a trade does happen it will be Olt + prospects for Garza and not Profar.

RamziD

Reaction score
With Andrus and Kinsler entrenched in the infield, where can Profar possibly play for us in the future besides LF? If he doesn't want to make that change, then the Rangers have to try and get the most value out of him in a trade. I don't see that decision being made before the trade deadline, though.