Texas Rangers Thread

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Wow. Can't believe we lost after being up 8-3. I guess our luck had to end sometime.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
So yeah. Bad Holland. There's no inbetween with this guy.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DIAF;3998449 said:
So yeah. Bad Holland. There's no inbetween with this guy.

No kidding. They guy has series consistency issues. The talent is there, it's like he can't maintain his delivery in a single inning for some reason. I'm sure at some point he will get over it. He still is only 24. I still think he will be the club ace in the next 2-3 years.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Jeez that was a tough loss. CJ was great, our hitting wasn't even bad, they just weren't in the same inning. Another game we lost to bad luck, I knew it would turn but the Rangers are still playing good baseball.

DFWJC

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;3999312 said:
Jeez that was a tough loss. CJ was great, our hitting wasn't even bad, they just weren't in the same inning. Another game we lost to bad luck, I knew it would turn but the Rangers are still playing good baseball.
Yeah, that's pretty rough when you pitch a two-hitter and lose 1-0. The run even came after and Ranger error.
We ran ourselves out of an inning in the 2nd with the meat of the order coming up and we left the bases loaded later in the game...oh well.
Tough luck for sure.

dback

Reaction score
It is a damn shame that CJ gets a loss for today's game. Gotta hand it to the Angels this series, they certainly stepped up when they needed to. This will be an interesting season. I can't wait. GO RANGERS!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4001911 said:
That walk off last night was awesome. I loved it.
This is a very versatile and strong team. If the pitihing keeps it up--and we get some bullpen help-- they have a real shot to make some noise again.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
gmoney112;4002307 said:
We are absolutely terrible in the daytime.

I don't get how time of day matters... I think Josh Hamilton is hitting like .110 during the day?!?!? It never affected me.

tko112204

Reaction score
nyc;4002457 said:
I don't get how time of day matters... I think Josh Hamilton is hitting like .110 during the day?!?!? It never affected me.

Do you have blue eyes, though?