Texas Rangers Thread

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Couldn't even last 2 innings...pretty embarrassing. I'm trying to be patient with him but this is just ridiculous. He still needs a lot of coaching and more experience before I can feel safe relying on him in a big-time ballgame. The scary thing is you can say that about nearly all our starters.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4037054 said:
Couldn't even last 2 innings...pretty embarrassing. I'm trying to be patient with him but this is just ridiculous. He still needs a lot of coaching and more experience before I can feel safe relying on him in a big-time ballgame. The scary thing is you can say that about nearly all our starters.

I trust CJ. Maybe Ogando because nothing seems to phase him, but he doesn't have the experience.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
This team would not have a chance at playoffs this year without Michael Young.

He just tied it up in the bottom of the 9th 7-7. On to extras.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Great comeback. Offense was great and the bullpen did fantastic in saving Holland's mess

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Elvis is a base running GOD!!! That was freaking stupid awesome!!!

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
That was epic, I thought it was over when it was 7-2 or whatever it was. Mike young was great and the bullpen did a pretty good job.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4037770 said:
Agreed. His errors are getting old though.

You notice that it was almost a carbon copy of the Major League movie ending? :laugh2:

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
nyc;4037845 said:
You notice that it was almost a carbon copy of the Major League movie ending? :laugh2:

Wow!!! I didn't think about that, but you're completely right! :laugh2:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Kenny Rogers gets inducted into the Rangers HOF tonight. One of my favorite pitchers, it's too bad he was around during the bad years. I think CJ Wilson is the second-coming of him

dback

Reaction score
Neftali to the rescue... sort of... not really....ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
:bang2:

Feliz is still a few years away from being an elite closer, if ever. The guy doesn't have it yet mentally and until he figures that out + gains some more pitches in his arsenal, it's gonna be a rollercoaster.

Same with Holland. It's frustrating but we just have to wait it out until these guys develop and gain more experience

gmoney112

Reaction score
Wow still not over. The entire city of Cleveland might implode if Michael walks off again.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
They blew it tonight, with Seattle getting a rare win vs. LAA. And to add insult to injury, they said Beltre is still about 3 weeks away from coming back :bang2: We could be in trouble

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Feliz is not a closer. He never was. Been saying this for two years now. Get him back in the rotation next year and let's start grooming him to the be elite starter he was projected to be.

Alweezy

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4038454 said:
They blew it tonight, with Seattle getting a rare win vs. LAA. And to add insult to injury, they said Beltre is still about 3 weeks away from coming back :bang2: We could be in trouble

tonight sucks... but Seattle winning is still a real good thing, keeps us from losing ground.

At this point losing ground is way more important than building a lead, because September we go head to head with LA anyway, and at that point the chips fall where they fall.

I'll say it now, even with Feliz blowing this save, I still feel good rolling into the 7th inning with Uehara, Adams, and Feliz than I did with whoever we were throwing out there 3 weeks ago. Our bullpen has been our biggest weakness all season, but I feel like it'll be our saving grace when all is said and done.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Alweezy;4038463 said:
tonight sucks... but Seattle winning is still a real good thing, keeps us from losing ground.

At this point losing ground is way more important than building a lead, because September we go head to head with LA anyway, and at that point the chips fall where they fall.

I'll say it now, even with Feliz blowing this save, I still feel good rolling into the 7th inning with Uehara, Adams, and Feliz than I did with whoever we were throwing out there 3 weeks ago. Our bullpen has been our biggest weakness all season, but I feel like it'll be our saving grace when all is said and done.

I agree with you. But jeez Feliz is making me angry. We need Beltre to get healthy as well. I don't know why he was pushing it so hard.