Texas Rangers Thread

Ranzo

Reaction score
Well these defeats do more for me than the 8- zip blankings; I can deal just fine with it given the team effort. Root for the Angels to go down and nothing lost.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Tough loss. At least this marks the end of the tough schedule. A quality start by Holland, make that three in a row. Hope he's finally starting to put it together, at just the right time.

Mike_45

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4091853 said:
Tough loss. At least this marks the end of the tough schedule. A quality start by Holland, make that three in a row. Hope he's finally starting to put it together, at just the right time.

Agreed. We can only hope and pray. If CJ gets signed and with Holland playing better our rotation may not be totally shot for the future. I still think Oganda and maybe even Harrison can pull it together to be effective the whole season.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bump. Can't let this thread lag just because the "First Place Texas Rangers" had a day off. ;)

Angels are playing the Yankees and the Rangers are playing the As. Hopefully we can widen the gap during this series. For once, Go Yankees! :laugh2:

Mike_45

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4095411 said:
Bump. Can't let this thread lag just because the "First Place Texas Rangers" had a day off. ;)

Angels are playing the Yankees and the Rangers are playing the As. Hopefully we can widen the gap during this series. For once, Go Yankees! :laugh2:

I cant wait for the game now, this is what I love about baseball season. Well when the Rangers are in the chase. Every game means something, and as long as the magic number is reduced on a regular basis, this guy is happy!

Stautner

Reaction score
DIAF;4095608 said:
Bring on the A's and the Mariners

This is a welcome relief from the tough schedule of the last few weeks. I think the Angels are about to go to NY so that is good as well.

Ranzo

Reaction score
Lewis faces McCarthy tonight, who 3 hit Seattle with no walks last time out. Colby is not having his best year and is in a particularly tough stretch, but this would be a great time to get righted and help push this team toward clinching the division.

Ranzo

Reaction score
Heads up: Josh Hamilton's wife's about ready to calf, so he might not be in the lineup tonight.

Stautner

Reaction score
Ranzo;4096419 said:
Heads up: Josh Hamilton's wife's about ready to calf, so he might not be in the lineup tonight.

Send the vet out and Josh can go see the little Hefer after the game.

Ranzo

Reaction score
Stautner;4096485 said:
Send the vet out and Josh can go see the little Hefer after the game.

Or move the delivery team to the stadium...an executive suite of course. No better way to introduce the little champ to the ways of this world than to smack him on the butt and say: "This is the great game. Learn it."

Ranzo

Reaction score
"Stella Faith Hamilton born at 6:35 p.m. this evening. Mother and child doing well."

He says this it. No more baby making, no male heir.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
All of these analysts calling the Yankees the best team in the AL better be right, at least for the weekend.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Good way to start off the series. Nice to get a sweep here. Now if the Yankees would help out a little it would be nice, but they don't seem to be doing that.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
When the no offense A's are hitting grand slams and scoring 7 runs. You know your pitching is sucking ***.