Texas Rangers Thread

Ranzo

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4097589 said:
When the no offense A's are hitting grand slams and scoring 7 runs. You know your pitching is sucking ***.

Horrible move by Wash putting Tateyama in to face Sizemore. Should have gotten Hamburger in there sooner. Hamburger grilled his batter.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Ogando's done, Gonzalez isn't much better than Darren Oliver right now and Yoshi has regressed. Not a good day for the pitching.

Ranzo

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4097599 said:
Ogando's done, Gonzalez isn't much better than Darren Oliver right now and Yoshi has regressed. Not a good day for the pitching.

You can always count on Young with RISP

Rangers trail by one now in the 7th.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Wow. The Yankees are getting ABSOLUTELY WHIPPED TWICE!.

****ING embarrassing!

The Yankees obviously just don't want to face the Rangers. *******.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Our pitching is seriously pissing me off, I don't understand how it can be THAT inconsistent. I mean seriously, one day a guy is a stud ace and the next its like he needs to be sent for assignment. It is crazy, plus our offense decides to drop 14 one day, zero the next. This team is too good to be losing like this, especially to the A's and especially when the Angels are gaining on us way too close for comfort. 1.5 games and they have the easier schedule, and momentum.

We gotta figure this out in the next couple of weeks, or we wont make it very far. We have the talent and the will to win but it just isn't happening for us, we arent clicking like we were heading into the final weeks of last season. Then again we havent been fully healthy in a long time. Hamilton missed weeks, then Beltre missed weeks, now Cruz is missing time.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Oh hey look at that, another terrible outing by not-a-starting-pitcher-Ogando.

You know what, im not going to say anything the rest of this series. I'm too pissed off.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling that they will cough up the lead well before the final series against the angels.

Ranzo

Reaction score
CJ on the mound today. The A's are batting .182 against Wilson with eight of 13 batters at .200 or worse. So maybe Rangers salvage one.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Gentry tripled and Kinsler singled right behind him to score him. Rangers up 1-0 in the bottom of the 5th. :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hambone sack fly scores Kinsler who had stole second earlier. Rangers up 2-0 in the 5th.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Young infield single, then Beltre jacks a two run blast! Rangers up 4-0 in the 5th! :D

It was Beltre's 300th homer of his career.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bases loaded still in the 5th. They've batted around. Gentry is up again.

EDIT: Nope, rally over. Gentry grounded out.

Alweezy

Reaction score
man seriously could NYY have been any more horrible for us this week? Barely any help at all...

Mike_45

Reaction score
Alweezy;4102143 said:
man seriously could NYY have been any more horrible for us this week? Barely any help at all...

At least the Yankees didnt suck today, they finally won against the Angels.

Magic Number now 14.