Texas Rangers Thread

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4152565 said:
Everybody feel safe with Feliz closing? Lol. I hope he can.

Ha! He reminds me of Francisco Cordero when he closes. High tension, high blood pressure! :laugh2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Air Force One;4152586 said:
I guess is was too much to ask that Feliz not bring the trying run up :D

Haha I think he pitches better with more pressure, as crazy as that sounds.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If you're closer is walking people, he shouldn't be the damn closer. /sigh

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Now let's hope like Moreland, Colby can pick up where he left off last postseason

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If I'm Washington I start Harrison over Lewis in the first game in Tampa. Harrison has been pitching well and Lewis is giving up HRs at a break-neck pace. The Rays are hitting HRs at a break-neck pace. Logic just says, don't start Lewis first...

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Win the world series, Texas.

Do if for all of us so we can forget about a certain team that embarrasses their fans week in and week out.

If we lose to the Rays and if the NBA season is lost then i don't know what i'll do.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4152602 said:
If I'm Washington I start Harrison over Lewis in the first game in Tampa. Harrison has been pitching well and Lewis is giving up HRs at a break-neck pace. The Rays are hitting HRs at a break-neck pace. Logic just says, don't start Lewis first...

I was thinking the same thing last night. If w can get a win with Lewis starting tomorrow, that is a great plus.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Please Rangers, do what you did last year and make me forget about the Cowboys for a month. Because the Cowboys are just depressing.

Stautner

Reaction score
trickblue;4152584 said:
Rangers are battle-tested... hang in there...

Exactly. Interesting to read this thread. With much of this crowd every negative play or situation spells certain doom for the team. Being the marathon that a MLB season is, and knowing that a game can change in an instant, why would anyone be this way. I understand getting happy and down, and angry and excited as the game goes on, and I understsand waivering confidence levels, all of that is natural. But I don't get the certain doom. The game Saturday is merely another of a million examples of the game not being decided in the first few innings.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Colby really scares me,he can go off the rails quickly if he is not on.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4157451 said:
Please Rangers, do what you did last year and make me forget about the Cowboys for a month. Because the Cowboys are just depressing.

Eric, it's going to take at least a World Series championship for the Rangers to make me forget what happened today with Dallas. :mad:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Draegerman;4158439 said:
Eric, it's going to take at least a World Series championship for the Rangers to make me forget what happened today with Dallas. :mad:

That was just ugly. I keep trying not to think about, but yet I'm on the cowboyszone, lol. It's going to be a long two weeks. And so help us we better beat the Patriots or all hell will break loose.

Go Rangers!