Texas Rangers Thread

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Air Force One;4152451 said:
whew tie game now. maybe i was freaking out for nothing

Anyone with the words 'Air Force' in their userid, usually is. ;)

Draegerman (All-Army)

Air Force One

Reaction score
Draegerman;4152469 said:
Anyone with the words 'Air Force' in their userid, usually is. ;)

Draegerman (All-Army)
:D

I was actually in the Marines tho, I just like the way Air Force One sounds so I used it as my username. I should have used Marine One.:)

Glad we finally have our first lead. :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
thewireman;4152405 said:
I hardly post in this thread so I dont know what you mean that I always talk out of my ***:confused: Bunch of angry Ranger fans up in here.

You basically said the Rangers don't have and don't believe in pitching when in fact for the last several years the Rangers have preached pitching and defence and have one of the top pitching staffs in baseball. I'm sorry, that is called talking out of your ***. (ie, making untrue statements and actually believing they are true when you says them)

Air Force One

Reaction score
man bases loaded Texas can really blow it open here, and they are pulling Shields after hitting his FIRST batter of the season :)

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Walking the bases loaded to pitch to a guy hitting almost .380 with RISP. Pick your poison. Let's go Young!

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
At least we can count on Uehara to make things interesting. Ugh.

Seriously, don't pitch him in Arlington again this post-season. He just can't get it done at the Ballpark.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We literally have no strengths on our pitching staff anymore. CJ was terrible, Holland wasn't good, and now the bullpen is wetting the bed again.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Mitch Moreland. Welcome back to the playoffs buddy, I know you tore it up last year.

Gave us some breathing room.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Mitch Moreland turns it up for the playoffs every year :bow: Doesn't matter how crappy he is during the regular season