Texas Rangers Thread

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Texas Rangers - 2015 American League West Champions

Never saw that coming this year...

You didn't see it coming till 95% of the season was over because I think they spent at least 3/4 of the season in last place! :laugh::lmao:-:lmao2:

reddyuta

Reaction score
I thought the season was over when Yu got hurt,they really hung in there.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
What a bounce-back win. Showed a lot of heart! I don't expect them to beat Toronto but just making the playoffs and winning the division is a huge accomplishment for a team that most people thought would be near the bottom of the AL again.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
It was an impressive feat just to win the division. Anything else they do in the playoffs will just be icing on the cake. But don't count out the Rangers yet.

Hamels going 9 was huge yesterday. It gave the tired bullpen a much needed 4 days rest. The Jays are new to the playoffs while the Rangers have some veterans who have done it before.

I hope the Rangers can keep winning to help me get through this long October the Cowboys are going to suffer through.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It would be great to see the Rangers one and done the Blue Jays in the ALDS. All the hype they've had all year and to go out in a ball of fire would be awesome!

I don't think Houston or the Yankees will get passed the Royals though. Most likely it will be the Blue Jays vs the Royals would should make for a great ALCS. Of course it will be even better if it's Rangers vs Royals. :)

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Anybody know of a streaming site that will be hosting the games? These terrible start times are annoying. I need to be able to watch them at work :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Anybody know of a streaming site that will be hosting the games? These terrible start times are annoying. I need to be able to watch them at work :)

If you have a cable provider, I know I can watch NBC games on NBCSports.com. Not sure what channel the games are actually on. I've found recently that a lot of the major broadcasting companies are started to stream their stuff if you have a service provider that can authenticate you.

DFWJC

Reaction score
game 1
0-0
top of 3rd
Rangers man on 2nd, 1 out

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rangers up 2-0 in 3rd

DeSheilds and Beltre with RBIs

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
Beltre out, that hurts! What's in the DFW water that's causing all these injuries? Dang it...

Beltre is a Witten type warrior, I bet he'll be back by next game...