Texas Rangers Thread

reddyuta

Reaction score
losing Beltre would be really bad,these guys were terrible when Beltre went on the Dl because of his injured thumb.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
losing Beltre would be really bad,these guys were terrible when Beltre went on the Dl because of his injured thumb.

Nods, Beltre coming alive offensively was part of the reason the Rangers made such a spectacular comeback to make the playoffs. (hell, win the division!)

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
That was awesome. The best part it was some first post appearance young guys getting the big hits and the big bats not coming through. Price was still good, just not good enough. Great chance to go up 2-0 with Hanels pitching and the Rangers bats versus a righty.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice statement win for the Rangers.

To see Toronto fall on their collective faces wouldn't break my heart.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dude is 0-7 now in the playoffs now and 4 of those losses have been to the Rangers? I think that's right.

That's crazy.

Dude has something like a 4.79 ERA in the playoffs. heh I've heard several people say he is winless in the playoffs, but baseball-reference.com says he won his first playoff game for Tampa back in 2008 against Boston, but he has basically lost everyone since. (He is now 1-6 including 3 of those losses against the Rangers as of last night)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dude is 0-7 now in the playoffs now and 4 of those losses have been to the Rangers? I think that's right.

That's crazy.

The Yankees have done pretty good vs price also.

This was before he got to Toronto

The Yankees, in Price's eight-year career, have hit him well—the 29-year-old has a 4.41 ERA against New York in 26 starts (165.1 innings), nearly a run and a half higher than his career mark of 3.12.

With Toronto

The lefty entered the game with a 2.33 ERA vs. the Yankees in his last three starts and continued to find ways to dominate them over seven scoreless innings and 114 pitches.

We beat him once I believe since he's been with Toronto.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
lolololololol

CDfNsNoVAAECll9.png

DFWJC

Reaction score
Game 2

DeSheilds leads off with a double.

Let's go Rangers!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Choo singles
1-0 Rangers in the 1st...no outs

Stroman is nervous. Control issues early.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Stupid Hamilton grounds into an unassisted double play. :(

With Beltre out, we really need him to step up.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Woot, Sac fly for Alberto, Odor scores. 3-1 Texas. Going to the bottom of the second.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Horrible base-running mistake by the Rangers.

Couldn't see it but was wondering how we could have runners on 2nd and 3rd with one out, then Hamilton hit into a double play. I assumed he hit a liner snagged by an infielder to double someone up, but maybe not?