Texas @ Texas Tech... HOOK IT!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas;2389103 said:
Again. You get saucy because I don't agree w/ you. Who really needs to move along? Alabama is a joke. Florida would beat the snot out of Alabama right now.
Throwing all records out and just voting on what I've seen on TV I'd say Florida is the best team in the country.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Biggems;2389113 said:
they lost as a team.....but you know that kid will be hating himself for a very long time. that is too bad, cause i have seen him make some good plays throughout the year.

the good Lord was wearing his michael crabtree jersey tonight....it's that simple.
Oh I don't blame the kid. I just keep re-winding the DVR thinking surely he's going to catch it one of these times.

gbrittain

Reaction score
jimmy40;2389116 said:
Throwing all records out and just voting on what I've seen on TV I'd say Florida is the best team in the country.

We have a winner.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
anybody got gas-X.....those bean and cheese nachos I had in the first half are blowin up now....im as rank as the first half UT offense right now.

Hank Johnson

Benched
Reaction score
uga has been overrated since the pre season polls came out.

15-20 team, no where near top 10.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Air Force One;2389118 said:
Oh I don't blame the kid. I just keep rewinding the DVR thinking surely he's going to catch it one of these times.

i blame him more than Thomas. I dont think Thomas ever saw the ball. Gideon at least knew where the ball was....I guess he was auditioning for the Cowboys secondary.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40;2389116 said:

Right this second. I would agree w/ you Jimmy. They are playing lights out football.

Tebow has taken that team by the neck and will make them win. He really is a great college QB.

Hank Johnson

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2389120 said:
anybody got gas-X.....those bean and cheese nachos I had in the first half are blowin up now....im as rank as the first half UT offense right now.

i substituted whiskey in for tacos. needless to say.... i probably shouldn't try to stand too much.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Biggems;2389123 said:
i blame him more than Thomas. I dont think Thomas ever saw the ball. Gideon at least knew where the ball was....I guess he was auditioning for the Cowboys secondary.
I think the kid was thinking about returning it instead of catching it.:bang2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hank Johnson;2389127 said:
AND A MAN!

n_gundy_tirade_070923.300w.jpg

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hank Johnson;2389121 said:
uga has been overrated since the pre season polls came out.

15-20 team, no where near top 10.

uga had so many chances in the first half to make that a game today.....they made so many stupid mistakes. 2 missed FGs. the horrible pass by Stafford, when UGA was going right down the field, that turned into a pick 6 for **. had they just gotten a FG on that possession, as well as made the other two they missed, it would have been 14-12.......and a tight contest going into the 2nd half.

however, all those mistakes kept compounding and multiplying and the game just completely got away from them. Florida was like a shark that smelled blood.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas;2389124 said:
Right this second. I would agree w/ you Jimmy. They are playing lights out football.

Tebow has taken that team by the neck and will make them win. He really is a great college QB.
I couldn't get over how fast #2 for Tech was tonight and I started thinking that Forida had 2 or 3 guys on the field at the same time that are faster.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
jimmy40;2389129 said:
I think the kid was thinking about returning it instead of catching it.:bang2:

i know....just catch it and fall down. game over, you escape with the win and remain #1.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i just realized that they didnt show any university commercials during the game tonight......usually they show em about 3-4 times a game for each team.

jchap

Reaction score
Biggems;2389135 said:
Lubbock is to Texas what Corvallis is to USC

Not even close. TU has owned TTU the last few years. The last time Tech beat them in a bit spot Kliff Kingsbury was the QB

jimmy40

Reaction score
Oh well, I thought Texas was a 3 or 4 loss team this year so it's been all gravy the last few weeks and I apologize for complaining about the refs ( not something I do) and I apologize to Rampage or who ever it was that I said something to that got me a warning from the Mods. Congrats Tech.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
jchap;2389137 said:
Not even close. TU has owned TTU the last few years. The last time Tech beat them in a bit spot Kliff Kingsbury was the QB

They have beaten Texas 3 times in the last 6 or so games there....and every game is super close. So yeah, it is a good analogy