That's clutch

black label

Reaction score
leo-dicaprio.gif

DFWJC

Reaction score
Lol
Romo mentioned Andre Gurode snaps...good humor

Btw. Why do they have Romo with 2 ints? Did they count the Street muff as a pick?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
He's a better QB when he stops being fancy at the line of scrimmage. Glad we have him though.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo was a bit off for half the game...for him anyway. He was throwing slightly behind his guys a lot. Timing I guess.
Anyway,the rust was shaken off when they picked up the pace. Dez or no Dez, they were driving at will.

Epic final two drives.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Some catastrophic business for the Giants...this will sting them hard. I think Eli blew clock management big time. He should not have let Romo do what we all know he can do and has done since becoming the starter in Dallas.

I like this because this will be top news tomorrow on NFL talk-shows. The whole world will get to see the man operate when all the chips are on the table, and the only hand that wins is a carefully played one. He played them like a maestro and once again he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. It does not mean that he will always do this, but it does highlight a little known fact (to those non-Cowboys fans) that Romo's record in the fourth quarter is substantial and deserves respect.

His legend grew BIG time tonight. Superb in the clutch. Staubach, Aikman and others probably shed a tear I'm sure.