That's clutch

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wish things wouldn't be a come back all the time. You play those odds, you'll lose. We won this one.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Did any of you notice what they flashed on the screen right before the final drive?

It said Tony Romo "27 career game-winning drives in 4th qtr or overtime. Most in the NFL since 2006"

Talk about prophetic

dallasdave

Reaction score
BcHoEIoIMAADsLb.jpg:large

Hey great picture, tough game but Romo came through big time !!!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
As the Giants were marching down the field, I kept cursing because I truly believed if we could come up with just one single stop, Tony would do the rest. And then there went the Giants....all the way to the 1. Glad they didn't have one more yard in them to rob us of that moment.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I tell you what, anyone questioning why Dunbar is here needs to drop that argument now.

Kudos. That bandwagon was pretty empty around here. I had zero faith that the coaches would actually use him right. Hope to see this continue. He definitely earned the opportunity.

GusTheo

Reaction score
I wouldn't call what happened to us in that game as getting lucky.

You def can call it lucky. But whatever, it all balanced out in the end. We were getting somewhat unlucky with our turnovers because it was more so on is turning over rather than the Giants taking it away.

But there's no denying the weak PI call on DRC, and Eli not taking a sack on 3rd down.

But that's football, and we've been on the other side of this way too many times, and after all that the Cowboys still had to take it down the field and score and that's what they did. So at the end of the day, luck or no luck we take the W and move onto the next.

I for sure ain't sorry about it!

JDSmith

Reaction score
I tell you what, anyone questioning why Dunbar is here needs to drop that argument now.

I have been questioning it, and I'm still not 100% convinced that McFadden couldn't do the same things, but better. But damn, this game did leave me saying,"Ahh, so THAT'S why they haven't cut Dunbar."

They have been saying forever that they need to get him more involved, they did it.

JDSmith

Reaction score
A lot of folks are calling it just that. I get your drift

I'd argue that luck was the only reason it was a close game. Every turnover we generated disappeared by contact with the ground, or the receiver not quite making enough move before getting his clock cleaned. Every turnover they generated (lucked into) turned into points. They earned the strip/fumble and recovery. The two 'interceptions' were gifts from the gods - particularly the Street one.

JDSmith

Reaction score
You def can call it lucky. But whatever, it all balanced out in the end. We were getting somewhat unlucky with our turnovers because it was more so on is turning over rather than the Giants taking it away.

But there's no denying the weak PI call on DRC, and Eli not taking a sack on 3rd down.

But that's football, and we've been on the other side of this way too many times, and after all that the Cowboys still had to take it down the field and score and that's what they did. So at the end of the day, luck or no luck we take the W and move onto the next.

I for sure ain't sorry about it!

That PI was weak, and gave us 4 pts. The earlier non-call where either Dez forgot how to jump or the DB was actively holding him down cost us those same 4 pts. Balance.