The 4th down throw was behind Brown

Ken

Reaction score
Says the guy who claimed Romo has an "agenda". LOL.
He heaped more praise on Rush before he threw a pass in that game than he ever did for Dak.

Never heard the stories about how he treated Dak in 2016 huh?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One, per the "experts" (PFF and others), it appears Rush threw two interception worthy balls, not 4-5.

Two, you are missing the larger point here. Rush is a backup. Hence why Dak was starting and not Rush. Dak gets paid oodles of money to be an elite QB. Rush gets paid to be a backup. The range of what we accept as "good" from Rush is wider than Dak's because we expect less from Rush than Dak.

Three, as you said Rush is there not to "lose" the game. Because that's his ceiling. Dak is paid (and considered by you and others "elite") to "win" games. There is quite a difference here.
Nice take...my compliments.

Ken

Reaction score
A Cowboys fan is happy with a win.

A Dak fan does things like this.
No one is happier with this win or Rush's performance than me.

No one supports the thoughts of the OP more than me either because it specifically is calling people like you out for your horrible football takes, whether you realize it or not.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No one is happier with this win or Rush's performance than me.

No one supports the thoughts of the OP more than me either because it specifically is calling people like you out for your horrible football takes, whether you realize it or not.
Yes, we all see what you say and how you've acted since Sunday, Ken.

We believe you :lmao::lmao::lmao:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
A Cowboys fan is happy with a win.

A Dak fan does things like this.

LOL!.. troll somebody who cares dude.. I am VERY happy with the win.. I am just not happy with the moronic narratives around how the backup QB who has yet to lead the team to more than 20 points is now better than a guy who led the team to an average of 30 over the past two seasons.. I know you biatches don't like to be called out for your crap.. That's what makes it fun to do so..

RS12

Reaction score
Here is the point for the Dak cult: Nobody really thinks Rush is better than Dak. Rush got cut a few weeks ago and not one NFL FO put in a claim. The problem is it's a salary cap sport. Like Simms said there isn't that big a drop off between the two QBs particularly with the regression Dak has shown since last Nov. It's not Rush is better, it is he not that much worse. Huge problem when one player takes takes up 20% of the salary cap. All the apology threads like this are going to fall on deaf ears until Dak does something to justify what he is making, like carrying the team or going on a playoff run.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just waiting for him to make a Pollard bash thread now because of how much he hypes up Zeke.
Might not be a good way to go their Mountaineer. Not really fair to await in ambush for something that probably won;t happen.
You are expecting something to argue about, I'm sure.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL!.. troll somebody who cares dude.. I am VERY happy with the win.. I am just not happy with the moronic narratives around how the backup QB who has yet to lead the team to more than 20 points is now better than a guy who led the team to an average of 30 over the past two seasons.. I know you biatches don't like to be called out for your crap.. That's what makes it fun to do so..
I expect you to keep this same energy and dedicate a thread to a pass Dak completed that wasn't to your liking when he comes back, okay?

You'd rather lose with Dak than win with anybody else.

You're leaving no doubt with threads like this.

Ken

Reaction score
Yes, we all see what you say and how you've acted since Sunday, Ken.

We believe you :lmao::lmao::lmao:
How have I acted?

Responding to the lunacy of saying Rush is better than Dak? Ya, sorry, not going to let that stuff propagate.

I said in the preseason that our backup QBs were absolute trash. Rush proved he is a competent backup. For that I am very happy because this season isn't a loss after all.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I never expected you to do a Crusade thread. Disparaging the backup to prop the starter while "really showing them what's what". Disappointing. :(

I'm sorry at what point have I disparaged Rush.. He put in solid work.. He didn't commit any turnovers.. though he tried really hard there for about 3 series.. He drove the bus and made 5-6 throws that were needed to win the game. In short he did exactly what you want your backup to do and the defense picked him up.. This thread is about the geniuses starting all the "keep Rush in there, he's better than Dak" threads.. not about Rush at all. I'm spitting their own words back into their faces and they don't like it.. which I find absolutely delightful.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
that is most average QBs can do what Dak can do.

This is the crux of the issue. You can sign a number of QB's at very low salaries comparatively and still have a competitive team that will get to the playoffs fairly regularly but have almost zero chance of getting to a championship.

You didn't move the needle toward having a better team by paying "a guy". In fact, you went backwards. Never stop pursuing a guy who can actually get you there.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I never expected you to do a Crusade thread. Disparaging the backup to prop the starter while "really showing them what's what". Disappointing. :(
I fully expected "Dak would've won that game by 3 TD" threads.

I did not expect "Hey, look at this 4th down completion by Rush for a 1st down that wasn't a perfect throw" threads.

That's a new level of agenda.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
No conspiracy dude.. Dak throws the ball harder .. Rush has led the offense to 20 ppg in his two starts.. Dak has had the offense averaging above 30 ppg over the last 15-20 games.. I won't bother to explain the math to you..
So if its no conspiracy and both QB's are, by your admission, BOTH wayward, how come the receivers appeared to make the catches on Sunday?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I expect you to keep this same energy and dedicate a thread to a pass Dak completed that wasn't to your liking when he comes back, okay?

You'd rather lose with Dak than win with anybody else.

You're leaving no doubt with threads like this.

Not to my liking? The pass was completed which automatically made it to my liking.. You missed the point.. well.. that's probably giving you too much credit.. You know exactly what the point was.. you're just playing troll... which is what trolls do.. Enjoy..

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Past two seasons mean nothing, since Denver worked us out and now we're in the Not-so-Least.