The Amari Cooper countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
time for talk has come and gone. No way he stays. SCREWED THE POOCH ROYALLY.

I'm still a little hopeful. Amari is a different cat and he seems to want to be comfortable where he is. I think they are still talking and can get it done. The issue will be if a good team comes calling and throws the truck at him.

garyv

Reaction score
I would love to hear some good news regarding the Cowboys right now! All this negativity and hysteria is hurting my soul!!! o_O

along with no toilet paper, no meat, no hand sanitizer BUT if anyones gets low on toilet paper they had plenty of tortillas at the store and sand paper

Rayman70

Reaction score
Why the f is this taking so damn long
STEVIE IS CHEAP. Its that simple. Same reason Dak isn't signed. Dak doesn't wanna be part of a big rebuild...and losing coop means he may not want to be here now. PLUS we syand to lose about 20 free agents as we haven't signed anyone of note. Looks like a massive purge going on in Dallas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm still a little hopeful. Amari is a different cat and he seems to want to be comfortable where he is. I think they are still talking and can get it done. The issue will be if a good team comes calling and throws the truck at him.
Detroit could even muster up a deal for Coop. New England is another. I see no way he stays.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sean Lee is a china doll and old as methuselah. MY LORD what are we thinkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.