The Avengers

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Just bought my tickets for tomorrow night, anyone else going to the midnight showing?

kristie

Reaction score
my husband & I want to see it but not at midnight.

brymatt94

Reaction score
Going to the morning showing on Friday! So excited, big Captain America fan.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I don't do the midnight showings. I'm too old and the theaters are too crowded. I can't enjoy the movie if the theater is packed.

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
brymatt94;4547615 said:
Going to the morning showing on Friday! So excited, big Captain America fan.

I don't know if I can choose between any superhero. Captain America is up there on the list though.

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4547621 said:
I don't do the midnight showings. I'm too old and the theaters are too crowded. I can't enjoy the movie if the theater is packed.

Yes the midnight showings are crowded but if you go to the 12:15-12:30 showings it is mostly people who want to avoid the big crowds like you and I.

You are never too old for anything Mr.Yeager, go see the movie tonight. Age didn't stop Indiana Jones in the last movie. ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Afigueroa22;4547731 said:
Yes the midnight showings are crowded but if you go to the 12:15-12:30 showings it is mostly people who want to avoid the big crowds like you and I.

You are never too old for anything Mr.Yeager, go see the movie tonight. Age didn't stop Indiana Jones in the last movie. ;)

Yeah but that movie sucked :laugh1:

jnday

Reaction score
Afigueroa22;4547082 said:
Just bought my tickets for tomorrow night, anyone else going to the midnight showing?

Gonna give us a review afterwards ?

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4547794 said:
Yeah but that movie sucked :laugh1:
True.

Personally I don't think Harrison Ford should've played that role. Indiana Jones is an icon to me and icons don't age. Like James Bond, we didn't see Seaon Connery in Quantom of Solace did we?

SwingPass9

Reaction score
Seeing it today. This is like the first time I've gone to movie theaters in years. Better be worth it!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Going tonight me wife and my 13rd old son

I am freakin excited; Love the way they did Hawkeyes look in the movie

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
As far as mindless superhero entertainment goes, it was absolutely incredible. A great turn your brain off and be blown away by the action kind of movie. I will say that Robert Downey Jr. was pretty funny at times.

kristie

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4549698 said:
As far as mindless superhero entertainment goes, it was absolutely incredible. A great turn your brain off and be blown away by the action kind of movie. I will say that Robert Downey Jr. was pretty funny at times.

he was definitely stood out to me.