The Avengers

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4549753 said:
Major Action sequences filmed in Downtown Cleveland.

Nice.
Most of the movie was filmed here in Albuquerque as well. Super excited to see it tomorrow, which is also my birthday. Cinco De Mayo, a supermoon, The Avengers....love my bday this year.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
The Ominous;4549795 said:
Most of the movie was filmed here in Albuquerque as well. Super excited to see it tomorrow, which is also my birthday. Cinco De Mayo, a supermoon, The Avengers....love my bday this year.

Happy B-day!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4549698 said:
As far as mindless superhero entertainment goes, it was absolutely incredible. A great turn your brain off and be blown away by the action kind of movie. I will say that Robert Downey Jr. was pretty funny at times.

Sounds like my kind of movie

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Loved it and was very well done and it is not a serious movie but it was well done and had stuck to a core comic book feel.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was even better than I thought it could be.

OUTstanding.

Hope folks remembered to wait until after the credits rolled before leaving the theater. :D

Reaction score
I'm really, really lazy so I'll probably wait till it comes out on DVD.

Yes I know I take laziness to another level. :laugh1:

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
DallasEast;4549941 said:

OUTstanding.

Hope folks remembered to wait until after the credits rolled before leaving the theater. :D

What?! I thought about it but I wanted to beat the rush to the door thinking what else could be at the end?

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Forget about telling me what happens after credits, I just googled it.

To anyone who dreamed of being a superhero when they were young, spend the usually outragous amount of money your local theatre demands because this movie is worth every penny.

Do yourself a favor and see it on the big screen because it won't be the same on a T.V.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4549698 said:
As far as mindless superhero entertainment goes, it was absolutely incredible. A great turn your brain off and be blown away by the action kind of movie. I will say that Robert Downey Jr. was pretty funny at times.
There ya go. Sums it up perfect.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Avengers was great ....... best comic book movie that has come out.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zrinkill;4550887 said:
Avengers was great ....... best comic book movie that has come out.
Well, I'd certainly say TDK was a better movie. They're hard to compare because they're almost completely different genres.

SwingPass9

Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up after seeing it on Friday. I liked it. About a 8/10. There were a lot of funny bits in there and the scene with Hulk and the villian (forgot his name) got the loudest laugh by far (you guys know what it is).

It was packed for a Friday 11:00 AM show!

rkell87

Reaction score
DallasEast;4549941 said:

OUTstanding.

Afigueroa22;4550056 said:
What?! I thought about it but I wanted to beat the rush to the door thinking what else could be at the end?

there were actually two scenes, you had to wait through all of the credits to get the second one

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Good movie, and I'm extremely picky.

It felt a bit rushed at parts during the middle, but overall fantastically done.

Hulk vs Loki was the best moment of the film.. Just hilarious.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
theogt;4550926 said:
Well, I'd certainly say TDK was a better movie. They're hard to compare because they're almost completely different genres.

I think Heath Ledger did a better performance ....... take him away and TDK is a mediocre film IMO.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zrinkill;4551070 said:
I think Heath Ledger did a better performance ....... take him away and TDK is a mediocre film IMO.
Okay, but you can't take him away. He's a central part of the movie.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
zrinkill;4551070 said:
lol....just lol. Like you said it's your opinion. ...and when it comes to art nobody's opinion can be wrong. So, I'll respectfully disagree. and exactly you can't take him away he's a huge part of the film.

sacase

Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;4551042 said:
Hulk vs Loki was the best moment of the film.. Just hilarious.

From the time Cap said "Hulk....Smash." it was pure awesomeness. To me Hulk stole the show. The scene with him and Thor was funny as well. Hulk Vs. Loki....best scene ever!

They are really getting better and better about translating comics to movies. This one really had the feel of a comic book, especially when people kept getting blind sided. They can do these movies forever, the stories never stop!