Video: The best Romo tribute

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Did you miss his crying thread about Romo on that other forum. That was some funny but pathetic crap. Somebody's feelings got hurt.

Never ventured to any other Forums. Been on this one too long. But wouldn’t surprise me he started a thread crying about Romo. I bet it was pure comedy. He gets so upset. I get he’s like a HUGE Dak fan, but sheesh he hates on every thread about Romo. Like people are gonna just stop posting about a guy who holds nearly every passing record for this organization, who brought stability to a floundering position and team. He was a true underdog. He kept this team relevant every year. Not sure why the hate? If Dak is able to accomplish that we’d all feel the same about him as well IMO.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not planning to berate anyone. I just don't get why any Cowboys fan would hate Romo. The man gave everything he had, including his health, to help this team win.
Hate is a strong word. Don't hate him. Disliked him going Hollywood and wasting his early healthy years. That's all. 2014 statistically was his best year, but by then, his body was breaking down.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hate is a strong word. Don't hate him. Disliked him going Hollywood and wasting his early healthy years. That's all. 2014 statistically was his best year, but by then, his body was breaking down.

Wait what? What do you mean “Hollywood” are you talking about him dating celebs when he was 25?

Last I checked Dak has been at the clubs, dating chicks doing endorsements etc...

I wouldn’t call any of what either of them do/did as going “Hollywood”. When you’re the face of the Dallas Cowboys dating celebs, endorsements etc... comes with the territory. I say good for both of them.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Imagine Romo out making commercials and getting his butt kicked in Panama instead of studying the playbooks.Or Romo and Witten out playing with ***** squirt guns. TMZ Hollywood.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You do realize Rhomo hasn’t played for this team in over 3 years? Would you like me to post highlights of him blowing epic games with his poor decision making or do you want to keep living in fantasy world?

Honestly Mods, I know its Cowboys related but how long is the Romo affair going to be allowed? The guy has nothing to do with the current Cowboys, why isn’t this trash pushed to the “other” zone?

tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You do realize Rhomo hasn’t played for this team in over 3 years? Would you like me to post highlights of him blowing epic games with his poor decision making or do you want to keep living in fantasy world?

Honestly Mods, I know its Cowboys related but how long is the Romo affair going to be allowed? The guy has nothing to do with the current Cowboys, why isn’t this trash pushed to the “other” zone?
Would you be complaining if they were Staubach's highlights?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Imagine Romo out making commercials and getting his butt kicked in Panama instead of studying the playbooks.Or Romo and Witten out playing with ***** squirt guns. TMZ Hollywood.
Romo choked big time in big games. Dak doesn't do that. Romo was in LA/Hollywood pretty much every week with that Simpson girl. Even went to Cabo to "study" during the playoffs. Who does that? No one. Even had the nerve to say he wasn't worried about "perception". Played hide-n-go-seek with grown men while all alone in the mountains of West Virginia. He and his BFF went to an outdoor concert the Saturday before an away game at Minnesota. Showed up all sunburned. Lost the game. There's more. Romo was good... but good enough to break your heart.