The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

ESisback

Reaction score
So you are only talking about the National media’s reaction, and not the fans at all? Who cares what the media’s reaction to a game is? My opinion isn’t really based on other people’s opinion. Sometimes I value other peoples perspective, but it has to be based on logic and reason.

I doubt any fan actually thinks that Dallas really sucks and is a below 0.500 team (unless they think like 8-9). People are upset because the team looks like a pretender (AGAIN) vs high end competition.
I’m talking about the “anti” Dallas crowd, which is considerably larger. Fans AND media.

kskboys

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
Almost as bad as if the Jets would've beaten the Eagles. Or if NYG beats BUFF.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I’m talking about the “anti” Dallas crowd, which is considerably larger. Fans AND media.
I don’t even hear them. Steven A Smith could grab a supersized mega phone and scream my ear his opinion and I would not register him.

Opposing fans always take pleasure in dissing the most publicized team in professional sports. No issues there. Opposing fans and their negative remarks regarding our favorite team is expected.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don’t even hear them. Steven A Smith could grab a supersized mega phone and scream my ear his opinion and I would not register him.

Opposing fans always take pleasure in dissing the most publicized team in professional sports. No issues there. Opposing fans and their negative remarks regarding our favorite team is expected.
Yup. I actually don't comprehend why some dwell on such. Makes no sense.

shabazz

Reaction score
A lot of fans stink.
Not as bad of a stink as the performance of our team against the Niners and Cardinals…..I guess that was ok for some of the “super fans’ though……just bury head in sand and ignore it.

Complain about the fans instead of the players…..keep up that energy

Mark

Reaction score
What it says is that the Cowboys are not a very good team.

rambo2

Reaction score
Not as bad of a stink as the performance of our team against the Niners and Cardinals…..I guess that was ok for some of the “super fans’ though……just bury head in sand and ignore it.

Complain about the fans instead of the players…..keep up that energy
Lol, you go on to the next game. Some of you act like you have never seen nfl football.

Kwyn

Reaction score

It’s not opposing fans he’s referring to.

You don’t have to look far, even in this thread, to find plenty of Cowboy fans who will be rooting for a loss tomorrow and for them to miss the playoffs.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Walker didn’t beat the niners: defense beat the niners. And Williams, Deebo, and CMC all getting hurt didn’t help them either . lol.
This is a reach OP
bUt eSpN sAy Qb AlL dAt MaTtEr!?!?

ESisback

Reaction score

Expected? Sure, but at THIS level, it’s gotten old long ago. Consider this…despite having the largest fanbase, more than half are extremely negative. Add the fans from Philly, Washington, NY, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Denver, Miami, every other fan jealous of the Dallas hype, generations of players bitter about being “second class”, and all the media, both local and National, ramping up the hyperbole to ridiculous levels for rating$…

It all exceeds epic!

Yeah, we can all turn off Steven A., but the rest makes being an average, normal fan virtually impossible. Many of us can’t simply relax and enjoy the game, because we ALWAYS have someone in our face.

rambo2

Reaction score
It’s not opposing fans he’s referring to.

You don’t have to look far, even in this thread, to find plenty of Cowboy fans who will be rooting for a loss tomorrow and for them to miss the playoffs.
It is strange.