The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Like the opening drive of the game before the offense got the ball? They set the tone that they would have no answer for SF's offense. Our defense is junk against teams who have a QB with a pulse.
PJ Walker also had 2 INTs today and the Browns defense didn't use those as an excuse or reason to fold against the 49ers offense.

dmaschuck

Reaction score
Nah it only says that sports are rigged and scripted therefore there are no sure outcomes

khiladi

Reaction score
The league isn’t week to week with dominant teams. What it means is a team can beat a dominant team any given Sunday, but 9-10 the dominant team will destroy the weak team.

Dak, unlike Purdy, on the other hand had 8 years not 11 games total, meaning Dak has established a trend. Purdy does many things better than Dak, when the latter was a rookie, including anticipating much better, reading defenses better and has a much quicker release. He doesn’t avoid the middle of the field like Dak did and is back up doing. The only thing Dak has on him is a stronger arm, but his release is slow and a wind up. Please stop with the lunacy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody EVER feels sorry for the Cowboys when they have key players out so don't start with that.
It's not about sympathy. It's about being lucky enough to play them when they're at their weakest. The way the Cowboys played them it probably wouldn't have mattered much, but the fact remains that the Browns barely pulled out a win against a depleted 9ers offense.

ESisback

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
No, I disagree. That’s the NFL. No guarantees. A team can win two or three games straight, against good teams, and look deadly. Then they get blown out by a “lesser” team. Why is it when the Chiefs lose, it’s a fluke, but when the Cowboys lose, they just suck?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
No, I disagree. That’s the NFL. No guarantees. A team can win two or three games straight, against good teams, and look deadly. Then they get blown out by a “lesser” team. Why is it when the Chiefs lose, it’s a fluke, but when the Cowboys lose, they just suck?
Losses by both teams are routinely excused as an exception.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely…..I was saying the 9ers looked unstoppable with how they embarrassed us last week….my god I’m glad I was wrong, I can’t stand SF. Purdy looked like Mr Irrelevant finally, their O struggle as a whole. I hope McCarthy taking notes……
We couldn't do that...the browns did.

Says a lot.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow...excuses. "just wasn't our week"?

Dang lame **.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Cleveland Browns, with a backup QB and a RB they just signed off the street, beat the Niners.
What does this really say about the Cowboys who we keep hearing year after year after year, how "much talent" the Cowboys have.
I think it says more about the 49ers being like so many other teams - they get so hyped about beating THE DALLAS COWBOYS that they burn all their emotion and come out flat against the next opponent.

Seen that for decades, when will teams learn that your season does not depend on beating the Cowboys, or at least should not...

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Exactly the 49ers had an off day they played that they weren't prepared because they thought they were getting a Gimme and any given Sunday creeped up on them and they lost like we lost to the Cardinals to have backup quarterback to a team that played defense great they stepped up their game beyond their normal levels from week to week what we've seen so far this year this should never be in the title I'm with you first of all Prescott's name all of a sudden gets in the title what's something he could have helped our defense basically ship their pants against the Cardinals and the 49ers when the Browns defense stepped up how does this have anything to do with the quarterback??
There's only one player on the team, for all the low football IQ folks. You know who that is.

coult44

Reaction score
I
Nobody EVER feels sorry for the Cowboys when they have key players out so don't start with that.
ISTG some of y’all either are 12 years old, or you have a SERIOUS freakin comprehension problem, maybe both!!! Did anyone say anything about feeling sorry for anyone? What do they call people who make up stuff so that they have someone to argue with? I don’t even care if you want to use a comp app to decipher what I said, but do it and then come back with something better.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Nah it only says that sports are rigged and scripted therefore there are no sure outcomes
That’s an easy explanation for people who were not raised right. It’s not rigged and it’s not scripted unless, f course, the Cowboys lose. Then it definitely is. I’m sure of it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Browns win over San Francisco says a lot about the state of the NFL. It has and always will be an any given Sunday league, especially in this day and age. Cleveland was destroyed last week by Baltimore 28-7 and bounces back against a great 49ers team, despite being stuck with a third string QB. What we saw today proves you can never give up on a season.

tomokawan

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
It shows 1+1=5. Absolutely nothing