The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

RoboQB

Reaction score
They hurt all those guys. All started the game healthy. It's a reflection on Dak and the entire team.
Yep. The bullies got bullied today.
Cleveland is much tougher than Dallas.
The pre-game dust up let SF know they weren't
playing against a bunch of softies today.

Oh, and Amari Cooper continues to make no-name QBs
look adequate. Just wanted to add that side note.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I'm no dak fan at all but I think it shows more that our D is all mouth and no action.
Finally a fan with some sense. This is why Dallas fans are constantly mocked. This whole team is flawed yet they have tunnel vision and blame one guy.

When is Parsons ever going to be called out for being the bully fraud he is? He's nowhere to be found against the good teams or a close game. Unless we are up 20-30, he's either too winded to play or disappears completely while playing. He sums up our defense perfectly. All bark, no bite.

coult44

Reaction score
Wow...these are the savage lands. I'm fairly new to the board so I thought I would spark about a post about Dak and how PJ Walker played with more poise and grit against the 49ers than Dak. He wasn't scared...Dak was.

And of course I find there's already a thread with dozens of posts...lol...savage lands...
Welcome to the “battle ground” of the biggest civil war of fans on the internet.
Most of this place is very ugly and in a pathetic state. Dallas could win a superbowl this year and they would still find a way to crap all over it. If you say one thing positive you will get 20 negative responses.

There are a lot of great guys here. Most of the “football minds” don’t post much anymore because of how toxic it has become. But you can still have good conversations if you want to.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So this is what you get out of this?

I saw a Browns defense nobody talks about shut down a 49er offense that walked all over the Cowboys defense, turnovers by Dak or not.

Just wonder if George Kittle has a t-shirt made up for today's occasion.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Actually it doesn't and why does everything have to go back to Prescott you really literally we should be talking about how to the Browns not how did the Browns beat the 49ers the the 49ers are supposed to be a contender how in the world can they lose to the Browns much like we lost to the Cardinals but nobody would let us live the Cardinals lost out this should be the narrative

the Browns are a bad team and you know what the 49ers were supposed to be a great team and they literally did not prepare because they took the Browns for granted because they had a backup quarterback and they weren't very good in most games any given Sunday applies but has nothing to do with Prescott this has more to do with the defense but you had to put his name in the title... Prescott never had a chance in that game because they all those points came early and they came before the interceptions I don't care what you think happened in that game our defense helped us lose in Arizona and against the 49ers they were terrible you can't try to play a high scoring game and outscore guys when that's not even how the Browns and 49ers game went so how is it Prescott no the defense is what we should be talking about in the 49ers losing not the Browns winning it's the real narrative let's make fun of the **** talking overconfident 49ers who were came out of the cowboy game like they already have an easy road to the Super bowl and got beat that's the narrative..
I couldnt hold my breath long enough to read all that without periods inserted.

coult44

Reaction score

I saw a Browns defense nobody talks about shut down a 49er offense that walked all over the Cowboys defense, turnovers by Dak or not.

His shirt today said “I like dogs”

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The key is to play physical against them and the Browns did. They got the better of San Francisco in the trenches, which is something the Cowboys haven’t been able to do.
Excellent point!!

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Browns have a very good defense. Unlike ours, theirs isn't soft at all. Especially in close games. The only time our defense is on point is if they have an outlier game where everything goes wrong for the other team. But if they can't be given gifts by bad QBs and have to stay out there and punch back, they fold.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
To me it shows the focus and energy the whiners spent between the two teams. Todays effort was very cowboyesque

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
Actually it also says a lot about niners. McCaffrey gets hurt and Purdy sucks as a result.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We do have talent, but we're unprepared, under drilled, undisciplined, and generally soft. Like our HC

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Browns have a very good defense. Unlike ours, theirs isn't soft at all. Especially in close games. The only time our defense is on point is if they have an outlier game where everything goes wrong for the other team. But if they can't be given gifts by bad QBs and have to stay out there and punch back, they fold.
Couldn't agree more. We can pile on Dak all day but this defense is all talk and no bite against better opponents.

khiladi

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
When I see an “we see a can’t resign Dak”, I like it even if I don’t agree with the premise.,

Bagman

Reaction score
It just says that we continually field a finesse team. Bum teams with tough guys have more fight and a better shot at knocking off the good teams

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Finally a fan with some sense. This is why Dallas fans are constantly mocked. This whole team is flawed yet they have tunnel vision and blame one guy.

When is Parsons ever going to be called out for being the bully fraud he is? He's nowhere to be found against the good teams or a close game. Unless we are up 20-30, he's either too winded to play or disappears completely while playing. He sums up our defense perfectly. All bark, no bite.
Well it doesn't NOT make Dak look bad. It just also makes McArthy Quinn and the defense look bad too.