The Bums who need to go. List them

Verdict

Reaction score
People listing Dak, Jaylon, Heath and Byron are being silly. Those guys aren't going anywhere.

I could see the team drafting or bringing in a safety to compete and maybe even a LB or two. They aren't going anywhere when they can contribute and still under contract

I don't agree that any of the above should go. Having said that, I think that they should be able to express their opinion. And who is to say that later on that they won't be correct.

I would draft Mayfield and I would probably even make the move up to get him if they evaluate him that high. I like Dak, but you can't leave the future of this franchise at QB to chance. I'm not sold on Dak anymore. He may be THE FRANCHISE but he may not be and I'm not leaving that to chance. Too important of a position.

Verdict

Reaction score
Witten isn't holding this team back. He's #537 on the list of this teams problems.

Yes. He is a MAJOR part of what is wrong with this team. Probably top 5. Top 2 if you factor in his cap hit/salary.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I would like to sign Garoppolo and draft some wide receivers. Dak will make a good backup.

Verdict

Reaction score
Most of the ones wanting to get rid of Dak are the same ones praising Wentz last year. Dak has better stats this season then Wentz had last season.

Y'all made excuses for Wentz last year but yet Dak is the bum. Seems y'all just hate Dak and it doesn't matter what he does y'all will complain.

Let's not make this about Wentz. Dak played great last year. Set records. This year he has played for the most part like a dumpster fire.

I think the issue isn't talent so much as coaching and having to deal with the malignant cancer Dez Bryant every day. The coaches are literally encouraging Dak to make bad decisions to throw the ball to Dez to placate that malcontent. It's ludicrous.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Pieces to build around.

Offense
Zeke
Tyron
Martin
Frederick
L.Collins

Defense
Lawrence
Taco
Awuzie
Lewis

There isn't another player on the entire roster that I think is a must have going forward. Sean Lee is excellent and I want to keep him but I can't factor him into this kind of post when his spine could explode at any moment.

The talent level of this team is vastly overrated around here. This is not one of the better rosters in the league. Will McClay is not a savant. The Cowboys don't appear to be building anything. I'm starting to think this stacking good days thing is a bunch of bologna.
Not a David Irving or Maliek Collins fan Risen?

Verdict

Reaction score
So Tom Brady doesn't miss passes or over throws players? What about Rodgers..... Just had a 3 pick game.... What about Wilson, Wentz, Goff. Name a hall of fame QB that was perfect in every throw or didn't miss a wide open guy.

I'm not saying Dak is perfect but he hasn't even finished his second season yet. The issue is coaching and play calling. Hard to see the entire field at times when guys are in your face.

Dak made some great throws yesterday but I don't see you Dak haters remembering those. He still needs developing, that's true but Dak isn't the problem with this team

Dak didn't play well yesterday. Having to deal with Dez gives him a bit of a hall pass for sucking though.

Verdict

Reaction score
Same thing was said about Wentz and Agular last season but yet excuses for Wentz and that it was his receivers fault. They brought in some receivers and Agular became one of his best play makers.

It's not Dak, to some extent it's Dez but the main issue is coaching and the scheme.

No part of it is Dez melting down and the coaching staff placating him?

Verdict

Reaction score
The Dak hate here is absolutely disgusting and i get the feeling im witnessing more groupthink than anything else.
Merry Christmas football geniuses

Merry Christmas brother.

Verdict

Reaction score
If they did, ok. He's better than what we have but I wouldn't be super excited about it. I'd feel like we're settling at QB while the Eagles and Giants swung for the fences.

This is a waste of time though. Prescott's your QB. He won't even be challenged for the job next season.

I am not convinced that Dak CANT be the guy, but it is stupid to assume that his bad play this year is entirely an abberation. They should be trying to get a guy better than they guy they have every year if the opportunity presents itself, even at QB.

Verdict

Reaction score
This team had better get a quality back up for tackle or we will be in the same boat next year.

It's a very critical position. I would move Collins back to guard and have 4 all pro OL and find me a right tackle in the draft or rent an old experienced guy until I can draft one.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
QB Dak Prescott

QB Cooper Rush

RB Ezekiel Elliott

RB Darren McFadden

RB Alfred Morris

RB Rod Smith

FB Keith Smith

WR Dez Bryant

WR Terrance Williams

WR Cole Beasley

WR Brice Butler

WR Ryan Switzer

WR Noah Brown

TE Jason Witten

TE James Hanna

TE Geoff Swaim

TE Rico Gathers

OL Tyron Smith

OL Jonathan Cooper

OL Travis Frederick

OL Zack Martin

OL La'el Collins

OL Chaz Green

OL Joe Looney

OL Byron Bell

DE Tyrone Crawford

DE DeMarcus Lawrence

DE Benson Mayowa

DE Taco Charlton

DE Charles Tapper

DT Maliek Collins

LB Sean Lee

LB Anthony Hitchens

LB Damien Wilson

LB Justin Durant

LB Jaylon Smith

LB Kyle Wilber

CB Orlando Scandrick

CB Anthony Brown

CB Chidobe Awuzie

CB Jourdan Lewis

CB Bene Benwikere

S Byron Jones

S Jeff Heath

S Kavon Frazier

S Xavier Woods

PK Dan Bailey

P Chris Jones

LS L.P. Ladouceur
Send them all to the new XFL, ya? You just fielded a team.

Verdict

Reaction score
He has chronic back problems that aren't likely to get better. He is a giant question mark going forward even if you want to be optimistic.

If he could only play 5 games per year you could cut his salary and he would be the best swing tackle in the history of football. (That's assuming he just can't play full time because of his health)

RS12

Reaction score
Pieces to build around.

Offense
Zeke
Tyron
Martin
Frederick
L.Collins

Defense
Lawrence
Taco
Awuzie
Lewis

There isn't another player on the entire roster that I think is a must have going forward. Sean Lee is excellent and I want to keep him but I can't factor him into this kind of post when his spine could explode at any moment.

The talent level of this team is vastly overrated around here. This is not one of the better rosters in the league. Will McClay is not a savant. The Cowboys don't appear to be building anything. I'm starting to think this stacking good days thing is a bunch of bologna.
Love Tyron one of the best tackles we ever had but I am starting to get leery about the injuries, particularly his back. Jury still way out on Taco.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
QB Dak Prescott

QB Cooper Rush

RB Ezekiel Elliott

RB Darren McFadden

RB Alfred Morris

RB Rod Smith

FB Keith Smith

WR Dez Bryant

WR Terrance Williams

WR Cole Beasley

WR Brice Butler

WR Ryan Switzer

WR Noah Brown

TE Jason Witten

TE James Hanna

TE Geoff Swaim

TE Rico Gathers

OL Tyron Smith

OL Jonathan Cooper

OL Travis Frederick

OL Zack Martin

OL La'el Collins

OL Chaz Green

OL Joe Looney

OL Byron Bell

DE Tyrone Crawford

DE DeMarcus Lawrence

DE Benson Mayowa

DE Taco Charlton

DE Charles Tapper

DT Maliek Collins

LB Sean Lee

LB Anthony Hitchens

LB Damien Wilson

LB Justin Durant

LB Jaylon Smith

LB Kyle Wilber

CB Orlando Scandrick

CB Anthony Brown

CB Chidobe Awuzie

CB Jourdan Lewis

CB Bene Benwikere

S Byron Jones

S Jeff Heath

S Kavon Frazier

S Xavier Woods

PK Dan Bailey

P Chris Jones

LS L.P. Ladouceur

You forgot the “ ball boys”

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Good luck getting Garoppolo. No way 49ers let him sniff fa

All the posters who have Dak in the list need to answer one question. Who would start at QB next year? Cooper Rush? Nick Foles? You’re not getting Garoppolo - he’ll be resigned or franchised, and you’re not getting a top flight QB in the draft considering we will draft around 18.