The Bums who need to go. List them

egn22

Reaction score
He admitted he made a mistake about Dak? From what I saw he stood his ground on Dak, and he was right.

Could’ve sworn i saw him admit Dak was the real deal. And if he didn’t after everything that happened last year..... That would sound more like stubbornness than sound reasoning

Frozen700

Reaction score
Could’ve sworn i saw him admit Dak was the real deal. And if he didn’t after everything that happened last year..... That would sound more like stubbornness than sound reasoning

I'd have to see that quote.

End if the day, he was was right about Dak

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Owens made a comment about Garrett limiting his route tree where as TO wanted to run a lot of different stuff to take over a game.
Garrett has to go.
Linehan has to go.
Marinelli has to go.
Wade Wilson has to go.
Everyone but the special teams coach has to go.
You're not getting rid of an inexpensive Dak, but you can bring in competition.
Dez probably won't go, but his salary needs to be readjusted and he needs to be demoted to 2nd string.
TWill has to be demoted to 4th or 5th string or released.
Witten HAS to be demoted to 2nd/3rd string.
Bell needs to go.
We need to seriously address the tackle position and quickly.
We need a MONSTER DT, period.
We need at minimum 1 Vet Corner & or Safety.
We need to work with Bailey to get his mojo back.

renny

Reaction score
He’s been a WINNER his whole life as we saw in his play last year.
Guy loses his All Pro left tackle, and his #1 WR can’t run routes or catch passes. 2nd year QB... that has to affect his confidence. Add to that poor play calling and Dak is doomed.
He’s still learning but he’s learning despite having a completely incompetent coach.
You make too much sense, people forget when Romo was hurt before Dak was drafted the play of the other QBs. If the coaching doesn't change you can bring any QB you want the results will be the same.

renny

Reaction score
So after the historic year we saw from him last season he forgot how to play?
He proved over and over last year that he was legit. Having a sophomore slump. You don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. You help develop your QB, you offer proper support with a winning coach that can lead him in the right direction.
You DONT continue to do the same thing with the same coach in the same system that didn’t even work with Tony Romo.
You are wasting your time trying to convince people who were against Prescott from day one, successful or not.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Make a list of players who need to be replaced and if replaced would eventually make us better

Who I'd want gone and replaced.....

Dak- Risen was right, his limitations are all out there for display. I was one of the guys who rolled with him heavy, but I can't be a Homer if it means hurting this team, he needs to go.

Dez- I think he would need another team or different QB to become elite again. Aka Tom Brady type. He would also need a team that would scheme to his skill set. We have been complaining about this staff for years, they will never make the offense WR friendly, we ruin WR's with our outdated style of play. We can't scheme to get our guys open to save our lives. Therefore Dez will never work on this team, unless we resurrect Romo

Williams- I've always said he had to go, very limited WR, who brings nothing but body catches(that result in pocks most times due to the fact he can't extend) and averages under 50 yards no matter how many passes go his way. Most teams would have him as their 4th WR. For depth. But we continue to line him up outside and refuse to draft a guy because we think he's scaring somebody.
&

Brown- He's just horrible, brings back memories of Derek Ross

Jeff Heath- idk what we were thinking here

We did it with Defense and have gotten light years better

The problem is with the coach. Garrett runs the show. Don't you think its odd that when their rookies they excel?

Yet when they get acclimated into the system they regress.

Its coaching. We have terrible coaches. It all starts with Garrrett. Get rid of him then lets talk about getting rid of players.

renny

Reaction score
The problem is with the coach. Garrett runs the show. Don't you think its odd that when their rookies they excel?

Yet when they get acclimated into the system they regress.

Its coaching. We have terrible coaches. It all starts with Garrrett. Get rid of him then lets talk about getting rid of players.
Exactly, how can you evaluate players in this system? The ones blaming the players aren't saying anything about the coaching.

egn22

Reaction score
I know, one year.
It’s group think.... “oh we don’t like Dak anymore? Are we still in on Garrett or do we hate him too? So we’re all in on Rush now right??”

renny

Reaction score
It’s group think.... “oh we don’t like Dak anymore? Are we still in on Garrett or do we hate him too? So we’re all in on Rush now right??”
Rush would have one year or less with this coaching staff before he would be viewed as a failure too.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
But what do we have now? 4th rounder who does not seem to be getting any better, mater of fact he is getting much worse, Dak from a year ago to Dak now, its like they are not the same person.

Free blitzes, or long developing routes will do that to you......

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Listing Brown is pretty crazy as well. He's been far better than Awuzie and Lewis the past month and it's not by coincidence that he's playing the slot position where he excelled last year.

In other words, the coaching staff needs to go. Too many blunders. They try to move guys to positions that they can't play and then risk losing the player forever. Either the staff is incompetent at determining what players can switch positions or they are poor at coaching those players to those position changes or both. This is where there's lack of accountability. It's one thing to mess up on a player or two...but when it's a consistent failure (i.e. Chaz Green to guard, Jaylon to the MIKE, Byron playing in the box safety, Heath to SS, Brown to LCB, etc)...then there's a real problem.

YR
Didn't even see Brown but you're right. Brown has played much better with the demotion and covering slot. On the outside he gives up the inside way to easy but seems to have found a spot in the slot

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
QB Dak Prescott

QB Cooper Rush

RB Ezekiel Elliott

RB Darren McFadden

RB Alfred Morris

RB Rod Smith

FB Keith Smith

WR Dez Bryant

WR Terrance Williams

WR Cole Beasley