The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

morat1959

Reaction score
Isn't Lance's "Greatness" measured based on 1 year of Division 2 football? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
There’s a draft coming up and there will be free agents out there. We need to move on from Dak and Rush. Enough of the mediocre crap. Let’s really go all in and build a team around a competent QB. At the least, create some competition at the QB position.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
LOL
This is funny
It’s funny because it would NEVER happen
Why would Dak even agree to this ?

Verdict

Reaction score
Tell me what incentive Dak has to accept a trade to a team largely considered a non-playoff caliber team, and I'll at least start to listen.

This is so irrational, but so timely... we have nothing better to talk about, of course. :D
Money, Money, Money.

fivetwos

Reaction score
LOL
This is funny
It’s funny because it would NEVER happen
Why would Dak even agree to this ?
Considering who said it, I’m nearly positive there’s no truth to it, but if he could get the extension he is looking for now, with a huge bonus, and go to a team that’s actually trying to win, I can see him agreeing to it.

I do not think it would be a big return though, and I don’t see Dallas doing it.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
There’s a draft coming up and there will be free agents out there. We need to move on from Dak and Rush. Enough of the mediocre crap. Let’s really go all in and build a team around a competent QB. At the least, create some competition at the QB position.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2024 QB Free Agents.. Who you got?
I like Woodside myself..
They ain't drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds..

Ryan Tannehill
Brian Hoyer
Blaine Gabbert
Trevor Siemian
Matt Barkley
Logan Woodside
Feleipe Franks
Garrett Gilbert
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/quarterback/available/

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Considering who said it, I’m nearly positive there’s no truth to it, but if he could get the extension he is looking for now, with a huge bonus, and go to a team that’s actually trying to win, I can see him agreeing to it.

I do not think it would be a big return though, and I don’t see Dallas doing it.

It’s still fun to talk about it. Outside of maybe a couple of posters I think everyone agrees there really no truth to it. I will say this though the Saints are an interesting rumor though. But again probably nothing to it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s still fun to talk about it. Outside of maybe a couple of posters I think everyone agrees there really no truth to it. I will say this though the Saints are an interesting rumor though. But again probably nothing to it.
lol, Dak would never survive a fan base like that. You think Cowboy fans are crazy?

Swagger

Reaction score