The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
What would we miss? Not making it to NFC championships games? I think we are used to that already.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
So two 1sts, two 2nds a 3rd and a 4th + O'Connell. And 65M on top of it? LOL Lets truly hope the Raiders could be this stupid.
Agreed. Even dak fans have to be tempted by getting that much in return. Would be a major overpay by LV

morat1959

Reaction score
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2024 QB Free Agents.. Who you got?
I like Woodside myself..
They ain't drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds..

Ryan Tannehill
Brian Hoyer
Blaine Gabbert
Trevor Siemian
Matt Barkley
Logan Woodside
Feleipe Franks
Garrett Gilbert
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/quarterback/available/
Don’t bank on not drafting a QB early. I like the list. Get one of em , draft one high, throw in Lance. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT AT THE QB POSITION. I’m probably in the minority but this is the only thing that will spike my interest in this clown show. I won’t watch many games next season if Dak’s under center. What’s the use????? I’ve taken breaks before in this 30 year stretch.

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol..ok. So, two questions.....how do you explain the defense playing absolutely horrible in the GB playoff game. Two....how do you think you're going to replace Dak with a QB and win the SB with the current roster?
How do you explain Dak not being able to score 17 and 19 in the last two playoff games against the 49ers, while contributing to the 49ers points by turning the ball over in Dallas own territory?

khiladi

Reaction score
Cooper Rush won't even be 2nd team this year. If you think Rush can lead a team to a Superbowl, then why didn't he take an offer to do so when he had the opportunity? Trust me, if a player believes he's that good, then he's not playing for the pennies (from an NFL standpoint) he's playing for.
Imagine that and he was still 5-1 with the same roster that Dak was playing with…

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Are you a moron, a Cowboy fan or a Dak fan? What players do they love? lol

Don't get all upset, Dak is not going to the Raiders where they love all their players.
I dont really care anymore. I'm around their fans here in California, even they laugh at how pathetic our fan base is. I honestly laugh with them. The fact you have to ask if someone is a dak fan or cowboys fan says everything.

zeke21

Reaction score
The stupidest part is thinking that LV would overpay that much. No chance.

If we can get we can get a first rounder plus anything else we should take it. But I said that four years ago.. when we had the chance to sign him as RFA and hope another team offered us 2 first rounders for him. Our FO is so stupid that they don't ever put us at an advantage. Instead we signed one of the worst contracts in league history and are now hobbled with a 60M dud of a QB and a no trade clause.. urghh.

The days of teams giving up too many picks for QBs are coming to an end. Appreciate that some are still living under the JJ "QBs don't grow on trees" mantra.. but modern NFL is showing that a good system, good coaching and you can find QB talent out there. There are always a glut of highly ranked college QBs for drafting, guys that were top 10 picks that haven't made it at their first NFL team (for a number of reasons), guys that are average to good system QBs and the newer category of champion level QBs looking to have a crack for a ring in their last 2-3 seasons.

The really good teams have figured the new QB landscape out and are using that to their advantage. No way Dak gets us a big bag of picks nor does he get the type of money he wants in FA either. In two years it will very much be "Dak who"... which is exactly what his career should have been if he didn't land in a dream spot and take advantage of the worst head coach and front office combo in our history.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Daks fans worst fear is success after he’s gone.

Thats why they hate Cooper Rush so much. It killed their “if Dak can’t do it nobody can” narrative. Instead a QB that NOBODY wanted went 5-1 with Daks roster so they hate him for it.
There are better quarterbacks than Dak Prescott. Unfortunately they are not on the Cowboys’ roster. They are not free agents the Cowboys can afford. And the Cowboys lack the necessary assets to trade for one even if they had the cap space to pay for one. No one hates Cooper Rush.

Silverstar

Reaction score
CElP.gif

Dorsett33

Reaction score
How do you explain Dak not being able to score 17 and 19 in the last two playoff games against the 49ers, while contributing to the 49ers points by turning the ball over in Dallas own territory?
I don't or can't explain it. I say...it happens. He's not perfect. But he's a damn good QB. Look at all the QBs that took time to get to the SB. Some of you act like they're playing a middle school team. SF was a very good team. At the end of the day, they were just a better team than Dallas

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Imagine that and he was still 5-1 with the same roster that Dak was playing with…
Here's the secret...the defense lead them to that 5-1. Once the scouting came on Cooper, he was exposed