The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Frozen700

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
I hope it’s true.

So we can get some of these “Dak Fanatics” up out of here.

They aren’t fans of the team. Just love Dak, even if he’s sabotaging the ship

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I’m surprised we’d even get a bag of chips for Dak…
Yeah that's a Cowboys fan proposing that trade.

Daknisnt Matt Stafford or Russ Wilson. Not the same pedigree or arm talent.

He's KIRK Cousins.

MAYBE a team is so desperate and stupid they offer a single 2nd rounder (maybe a 5 or 10% chance). Maybe a single 3rd (20 to 30% chance) or more likely a 4th (30 to 50% chance)..... but I think the most likely outcome is that nobody offers anything.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Don't deflect cause you don't know football. And you know if you answered that question....checkmate! Have a good one! Next time know your stuff.
Seems you are the one deflecting. I know enough to know you don't know football. checkmate!

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I hope it’s true.

So we can get some of these “Dak Fanatics” up out of here.

They aren’t fans of the team. Just love Dak, even if he’s sabotaging the ship
Let's see, I loved Staubach, Danny White, Glen Carano, Quincy Carter, Bernie Kosar, Troy Aikman, Tony Romo, Cooper Rush and Dak. And better yet...I supported them. And I know the QB position. Not like people like you who think that the QB is the problem...or at least you think Dak is. Maybe you should move on, cause whether Dak is here or not.....I'm not going anywhere....period!

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Then why haven't you eaten them up over the past 8 years?
One thing you're good at is deflecting. You're a groupie of not wanting Dak because others don't. You can't find any flaws in his game...or at least you can't name them. Go back to your video games. You know nothing.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Seems you are the one deflecting. I know enough to know you don't know football. checkmate!
I will bet you your whole salary I know more football than you can imagine and I don't even know you. But, I can tell you know nothing about football. You're an armchair QB that listen to others and jump on the bandwagon....lmao.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Yeah, bro.

I’m one of those Eagles fans that wants their main rival to get rid of a loser QB that has the worst playoff record ever with 5 starts and would prefer to see them try at the QB position instead of settle for losers.

Dak guarantees the Cowboys no success. So us Eagles fans want to see our main rival be an actual contender instead of fakes every year.

You realized how dumb it was calling me an Eagles fan with your last post judging by your responds , but I wanted to make sure it’s hammered in real good just how dumb it would be for an Eagles fan to want Dak gone.
It’s telling when NFCE rival fans hope Dak stays with the Cowboys for another 4-5 years. I know die hard Eagles and Giants fans that pray that Dak stays in Dallas.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Guarantee you, if Dak leaves, they will 100% HATE whoever the next QB is.
You do realize that the posters who hate Dak will also hate the next quarterback as well. It’s not just the fans who are in love with Dak to the exclusion of all else.

Tons of posters here don’t like *any* of the Cowboys players. I think it’s largely tied to hatred of Jerry and Stephen and resulted in general hating of the entire organization.

The two groups are more similar than they are different when it comes to how they approach fandom in general and their relationship with the Zone in particular.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It’s telling when NFCE rival fans hope Dak stays with the Cowboys for another 4-5 years. I know die hard Eagles and Giants fans that pray that Dak stays in Dallas.
Wouldn’t they hope for Lance to be the starter?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he does get an extension, we all can celebrate it like winning a super bowl, or when Rush finally lost a game.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You do realize that the posters who hate Dak will also hate the next quarterback as well. It’s not just the fans who are in love with Dak to the exclusion of all else.

Tons of posters here don’t like *any* of the Cowboys players. I think it’s largely tied to hatred of Jerry and Stephen and resulted in general hating of the entire organization.

The two groups are more similar than they are different when it comes to how they approach fandom in general and their relationship with the Zone in particular.
You'll see. Many of the Dak supporters are just old Romo haters. Most of us "Dak haters" will embrace/support the new guy for at least a few years to see what he's got, unless he's Bryce Young bad and its obvious. Then if he's not working out we will want change until the right guy is found.

Sticking with guys for a decade when they keep showing you they are going to choke in the big game regardless of what kind of team is around them is not what we're looking for.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You'll see. Many of the Dak supporters are just old Romo haters. Most of us "Dak haters" will embrace/support the new guy for at least a few years to see what he's got, unless he's Bryce Young bad and its obvious. Then if he's not working out we will want change until the right guy is found.

Sticking with guys for a decade when they keep showing you they are going to choke in the big game regardless of what kind of team is around them is not what we're looking for.
I think that’s so weird. I was a Romo guy. I’m a Dak guy. I was also an Aikman guy, a Roger guy and a Danny guy.. I was a Quincy guy. There was even a short stretch back in the day where I was a Sweeney guy.

I’ve never understood people who are so in love with a single player that it makes them dislike another.

It’s like fans of LeBron whose fans change their team depending on where he plays.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think that’s so weird. I was a Romo guy. I’m a Dak guy. I was also an Aikman guy, a Roger guy and a Danny guy.. I was a Quincy guy. There was even a short stretch back in the day where I was a Sweeney guy.

I’ve never understood people who are so in love with a single player that it makes them dislike another.

It’s like fans of LeBron whose fans change their team depending on where he plays.
I was a Romo guy too, felt like 2016 would have been his best shot and likely his last year anyway. Then again he had had chances before and didn't get it done. I trolled the Romo haters about Dak for a while for some payback but honestly felt he was solid and had a chance for a while to get it done, but after the last 3 years he's proven beyond any doubt at this stage that no matter what you surround him with, he's going to choke in the big games. Time for fresh blood.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
IF, and a big if, Dak is traded before the draft.........it will be way before draft day. I guess at least a week before because a lot of pre-trade work is required for both teams.......the biggest being his new team working out a new deal.