The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Would I do the same?

If the suck continues with the next guy I’ll be right here arguing with people like you that will be in here defending whoever is sucking.

Dak is just a name on a jersey to me. Just like the loser Romo was.

If the next guy sucks he’ll get the same treatment losers like Dak and Romo get.
LOVE THIS GUY!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
this is all bs. The Carton guy is a complete buffoon. Can't trust anything he spews. I will say this much, if we traded Dak, the Raiders make alot of sense and it might explain the offseason. Especially if they knew all along we were heading into a rebuild.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Charlotte has been on my case for a month wanting me to appear at rodeo’s and such!
Gotcha, please send the packet of papers/contract etc to the league office, we need to get this deal done asap!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh, a Fox pundit says, so therefore it must be the truth.!!!! you know skip bayless also works for fox!!!
Go see what the news is on Dak's extension from your favorite Tweet location............."The Dak ATTACK" ..............Think they have some video of a fat lady dakchoking on a pork chop! :muttley:

csirl

Reaction score
A word of cautiion. This story might originate with Daks publicity people - trying to float the idea to see if it gets any traction. They might have read that thread I started about LV being the best destination for a rebranded bad boy image Dak.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
A word of cautiion. This story might originate with Daks publicity people - trying to float the idea to see if it gets any traction. They might have read that thread I started about LV being the best destination for a rebranded bad boy image Dak.
Or an employee at the Star. Or LV.

Impossible to keep secrets at work.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Man, some of you guys are so gullable y’all will believe anything.

Dak is not going to be traded with the entire coaching staff on one year prove it deals.

Furthermore, Dak is not going to waive his no trade clause unless he gets a new deal from the team trading for him.

And if he is as bad as some of y’all say he is, why would another team pony up $60 a year for him on a new contract?
This is such a lazy take. It blows my mind every time someone says it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Go see what the news is on Dak's extension from your favorite Tweet location............."The Dak ATTACK" ..............Think they have some video of a fat lady dakchoking on a pork chop! :muttley:
oh, I touched a nerve. you are throwing a tantrum. its cute :laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So u think Jerry will be picking the next qb and not the scouts, McClay etc? Interesting!
oh, come on now....this is a childish response.......

Jerry is the leader and GM. . he hasn't had an organization that succeeds. he hasn't put a team together for 30 years that can be competitive in the post season. ultimately its on him. he is the one to be held accountable. and the same group has had issues picking players in certain positions, been consistently bad. DL, LBs, Safties..... we have been bad at picking those type players.....and yes, that was McClay et. al. the only QB they have picked to work out, was Dak and everyone wants him out. what gives you a comfy feeling that Jerry et. al. can pick the right players and build the right team?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I complain when guys suck while you look for excuses for their sucking .

You are the same as me just in a different direction.
you complain. period. you never not complain about anything. that's what you do. you find something to complain about. else you don't post.

btw, you will find me on both directions. support and complain....so your last statement is totally false.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you complain. period. you never not complain about anything. that's what you do. you find something to complain about. else you don't post.

btw, you will find me on both directions. support and complain....so your last statement is totally false.
Lol yup, if nothing else, you’re an unbiased fan that hasn’t clearly chosen a side, but instead remains neutral and fair.

Who you think you’re fooling? Lol

Jayinem

Reaction score
3 playoff games in a row!?! Lmao. Ummm....didn't he beat Tampa in one of those 3? So you must think the defense is absolutely horrible then. Teams move on from QBs if they are the sole problem. If you think Dak is the sole problem.....you obviously don't watch the whole game and you ONLY look when Dak makes mistakes. The defense gave up 30-something points, yet because Dak didn't keep up with those points, he stunk it up....lol. Make it make sense.
You're trying to give Dak full credit for garbage points but it doesn't work like that. Dak threw 2 interceptions in the first half, the defense didn't do that Dak did (one a pick 6) He scored 0 points until nearly half time. You can't blame it all on the defense because every time the other team scores you get the ball back and he did nothing with it. 99% of the time when you're losing by 27 points at any point of the game you're just going to lose. Yes the defense stunk, but so did Dak and he doesn't get a pass like you're trying to give him.

Dak does that a lot scores a lot of garbage time points it's not the same as scoring when the game is even. He also stunk against San Francisco 2 playoffs in a row. 2-5 in the playoffs is tied for the worst record of any QB ever. Stop trying to blame it 100% on the defense, Dak plays good in the regular season and chokes in the playoffs.

You have some kind of false confidence in him that no one else does, he's not winning any Super Bowls. The pressure gets to him it's why a playoff game is not the same as a regular season game. Good in the regular season does not automatically equal good in the playoffs.

There's a saying "when someone shows you who they are, believe them" Dak has shown everyone who he is, it's just some people like you refuse to believe it. The majority of us want him gone.

This team is even further away from being a Super Bowl team than it was in January. There is zero point to giving Dak a huge extension.

Last edited: