The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
You mean fans like you!

Also you want us to struggle without dak, you're a hater.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't tease me.

If Al was still alive I'd believe it lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was a degenerate gambler that used to co-host with Boomer Esiason on a NY sports talk radio show The Fan (WFAN-NY)
Was he an alcoholic and slurring on-air back then too?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure if there's an ounce of validity to this article or rumor. The issue with modern day "media" or content-creators is that anyone can post anything.

Let's say for the sake of argument, there were conversations between the two teams.

What would be your (realistic) trade expectation for Dak?

Raiders 2024 picks:
  • Round 1, Pick 13
  • Round 2, Pick 44
  • Round 3, Pick 77
  • Round 4, Pick 112
  • Round 5, Pick 148
  • Round 6, Pick 208 (from KC)
  • Round 7, Pick 223 (from NE)
  • Round 7, Pick 229 (from MIN)
https://www.raiders.com/team/players-roster/

Personally, I do not want Aidan O'Connell. He's not awful, but he's the type of QB I could see the Cowboys believing could be a guy and the team would waste 2 years finding out he's not elite.
I'd the Watson trade would be my guess. Similar careers. Good stats, not much playoff success. And for Watson none.

The Stafford is unique. People forget Goff was a negative asset. Rams gave picks for the Lions to take Goffs contract. We cant use that as a gauge for any Dak deal

jgboys1

Reaction score
It would make total sense why the cowboys have not extended him. His cap hit this year is his cap hit. No additional dead money in the future. Please trade him.
That would be best for all parities involved, especially us.

shabazz

Reaction score
In a proposed trade, USA Today’s Cowboys site foresees Dallas trading away star quarterback to the Raiders for a sizable package that would allow the Cowboys to dive deep into a rebuild.

The package in question? Well, it’s based on what the Lions got in return for Matthew Stafford when they dealt him to the Rams for Jared Goff. The Dallas Cowboys would get back Aidan O’Connell, who was a rookie last season and took over as the starter at midseason. They’d also get the No. 13 pick in this year’s draft, the Raiders’ second-rounder (44th overall), and their fourth-rounder (112th).
Gonna be priceless to see Gardner Minshew under center here wearing the Star.....a few heads will explode, lol

John813

Reaction score
Rumors from Schefter/Breer/Archer is worthy of speculating on.

Rumors from Carton/SAS/Cowherd are clickbait for room iq people to circlejerk over.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Tell me what incentive Dak has to accept a trade to a team largely considered a non-playoff caliber team, and I'll at least start to listen.
$$$$

If Jerry says 60m$ a year is out of their budget, but LV says he gets 5y 300m the day he’s traded, why would Dak say no?