The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You're talking crazy
No you are. He has panic attacks when he has at least an above average team. You put him on that 1-15 team from 1989 ( one of the worse in NFL history) , and he'd be done. I can picture him going out to Candlestick for the NFCCG and facing Steve Young. lol He can't even beat Brock Purdy. Those 49ers teams in the 90's were tough. Everybody considered those games the real SB.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
Dak is dividing this team. Even the players hate him. Nobody is sticking up for him.
I hope he's gone too so that these Dak supporters can see what trash he is when he folds on another team.

revospeed

Reaction score
The Raiders will not pay him. They signed a bridge QB for $12.5 million per year to play while a rookie quarterback is developed. They are not, even if they had the cap space, going to sign Dak even if he were a free agent. They sure as **** are not going to give up draft capital for him. They have this notion that if you can find a quality quarterback and have him on a rookie contract you can afford to build a team around him and compete for a Super Bowl.
Maybe. I should have qualified my response with “If the Raiders will pay him”. If the Raiders will pay him and they want to make the deal, he will go there. Dak has made it clear that he only cares about money and will get every red penny out of the Cowboys, even if it hamstrings the Cowboys.

That being said, the Raiders won’t trade for him because they won’t pay him. His negotiating has turned off a lot of teams I would imagine.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Dak is dividing this team. Even the players hate him. Nobody is sticking up for him.
I hope he's gone too so that these Dak supporters can see what trash he is when he folds on another team.
well before you get casted out, Overshown did recently say "Dak is the one we want leading us on to the field" or something like that! (Most beautiful thing I've ever heard! lol

Motorola

Reaction score
Where there is smoke there is fire. Especially since the Cowboys have done business with the Raiders before.
Raiders signed Gardner Minshew last month to compete with 2023 starter Aidan O'Connell for QB1 in 2024.
And new LV GM Tom Telsco + HC Antonio Pierce have not ruled out the possibility of picking a QB in the upcoming draft.

Last edited:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Raiders signed Gardner Minshew last month to compete with 2023 starter Aidan O'Connell for QB1 in 2024.
And new LV GM Tom Telsco + HC Antonio Pierce have not ruled out the possibility of picking a QB in the upcoming draft.
Yeah.

Raiders need a QB.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So if we're unsuccessful with or without Dak because of Jerry/Stephen surely you'd advocate moving on from Dak, failing and forcing the Iones' to employ a GM who's got full autonomy ....or near full, as Jerry would want his 'directional say' (which I'd assume all owners have).
Dak has already proven time and time again to be unsuccessful, how many times must we bang our heads against a brick wall until we come to the conclusion that it's not wise.

Qcard

Reaction score
I don’t need to believe in Rush.. Rush proved Dak irrelevant..
31 other teams proved Dak Haters are football illiterate......Cooper Rush contract after 2022 season...... back-up QB skinny legs noodle arm after 6 games......No Dawg in Cooper Rush DNA

Mikexike

Reaction score
Daks short contract = GET PAID in least amount of time.

No trade clause = knew HIS FLAWS would never improve.

That about tells you who dak is.

basel90

Reaction score
Hopefully Dak realizes he is not welcome anymore in dallas and moves on by demanding a trade . Otherwise Jerry won’t make such a move. Such a move would mean Jerry has stuck with a losing QB for too long , and now has to find a QB. Something Jerry has failed at since he lucked into romo with Parcells 22 years ago.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Hopefully Dak realizes he is not welcome anymore in dallas and moves on by demanding a trade . Otherwise Jerry won’t make such a move. Such a move would mean Jerry has stuck with a losing QB for too long , and now has to find a QB. Something Jerry has failed at since he lucked into romo with Parcells 22 years ago.
Jerry has a plan.

#Lance