The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Dorsett33

Reaction score
if you give me a defense like the ravens in 2000. then I will show you a few rings. now, that was a defense. then I don't care who is behind center. it wouldn't matter. as you said, see Dilfer.
Absolutely! Show me a defense that gives up over 30 points in a playoff game and I don't care who's behind center. It's almost a guarantee loss!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If you read your last post to me you'll know exactly what it means.
You realize that Trent Dilfer was the 30th ranked QB in terms of salary that year?

So unless you think Dak can be convinced to cut his salary similarly in order for the team to load up on defense like the Ravens, then your point is irrelevant. This will never happen because Dak has always been about himself and the bag.

Mikexike

Reaction score
You realize that Trent Dilfer was the 30th ranked QB in terms of salary that year?

So unless you think Dak can be convinced to cut his salary similarly in order for the team to load up on defense like the Ravens, then your point is irrelevant. This will never happen because Dak has always been about himself and the bag.
Better be a Louis bag.

Qcard

Reaction score
Exactly. we need change
You have a selection of 31 other tesms including the UFL... won't be the first time fans have left because of Jerry's business style!

Dak Prescott Market Contract 4yrs $240M $180 guaranteed
Dak Haters rue the day... :lmao2:

Chasing6

Reaction score

If Dak played for free, GM Jethro could still not build a team.

Qcard

Reaction score
And has the worst playoff record of any QB with 5 of more games…. 2019, he didn’t make the playoffs and 2020, can’t give him credit for the Giants game that Dalton won.. so he has 1 win.. had the best scoring defense and number 1 ranked defense the last two years.. plays in the NFC East..

Guess who had a better record in 2022 and 2020 than Dak? That’s right, Cooper Rush and Andy Dalton

Dak Haters...Juanyeh Thomas has a message!!:lmao:

Chasing6

Reaction score
And has the worst playoff record of any QB with 5 of more games…. 2019, he didn’t make the playoffs and 2020, can’t give him credit for the Giants game that Dalton won.. so he has 1 win.. had the best scoring defense and number 1 ranked defense the last two years.. plays in the NFC East..

Guess who had a better record in 2022 and 2020 than Dak? That’s right, Cooper Rush and Andy Dalton
Funny how you want to compare Dak's playoff results matched up with our Defense results from the regular season.

Do you see a problem there somewhere?

Now let's try it the other way and see how it works out.

Dallas worst defense in the playoff history gives up 7 TD's in 7 drives. While their QB lead the league with the 36 TD's, 4,500 yards, damn near 70% completion % and 105 rating in the regular season.

Last edited:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If Dak played for free, GM Jethro could still not build a team.
If GM Jethro did build a team, Dak would still choke.

It’s just the same “if then” except the positive possibilities and the negative actualities are on the different personalities.

Your point is irrelevant just like “Dorsett’s”. The probability is slim to none that anyone (including Jethro) is building a 2000 Ravens defense with a top ten paid QB in this day and age.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You're right....I know HOW to answer. I was always told never trust those that deflect and can't answer a question as it's asked....bingo. Carry on!

I was told never to trust people who know the answers to questions they ask who are only looking for a “gotcha” answer. Really, The only person you’re arguing with is yourself, nobody is making the point you’re trying to tie them down to…..UNO! Carry on!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He looks good with the Silver and Black............ Common Jerry make Prestrash a Presraider to pillage and conquer the NFL waters baby!!!! :muttley:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I still don’t ever see a trade happening. I still think he either gets an extension or he plays out this year and becomes a FA, unless he opts to not risk injury or something like that. Which obviously would hurt his FA money.

I dunno just make a decision it’s exhausting.