The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Chasing6

Reaction score
The problem is “Dak-Stans” see even legitimate criticism of Dak as hate. This is because when you get too emotionally involved you lose objectivity, which leads you to question if they have more than a cursory association to a player. If you go back and read what I wrote, I was just clarifying the argument that others made about Rush’s play (it wasn’t even me) and what it emphasized negatively about Dak. They are all valid points and had no “hate” imbued in them.
Nothing you stated was objective and all emotional. Try again.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The problem is “Dak-Stans” see even legitimate criticism of Dak as hate. This is because when you get too emotionally involved you lose objectivity, which leads you to question if they have more than a cursory association to a player. If you go back and read what I wrote, I was just clarifying the argument that others made about Rush’s play (it wasn’t even me) and what it emphasized negatively about Dak. They are all valid points and had no “hate” imbued in them.
I know...but for some "hate" is a word that some use...
to get mad at what they want to be truth.

A cultural word that must have been used...
around during the hard times.

The funny thing is, even if I'm called a "the word"...
the lovers still love us haters...we lovers are in their mind over four.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Disliking Dak's play in big games doesn't make me a hater. I'm just fortunate enough to have lived through many successful years. I believe a change is warranted, maybe at more than one "star" position.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Disliking Dak's play in big games doesn't make me a hater. I'm just fortunate enough to have lived through many successful years. I believe a change is warranted, maybe at more than one "star" position.
I think it does, especially sense the entire team played bad. Singling out Dak, makes you a hater.

Otherwise just state the entire team played bad.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it does, especially sense the entire team played bad. Singling out Dak, makes you a hater.

Otherwise just state the entire team played bad.
Dak has won very few big games when playing good teams. One playoff win, really? The one common denominator is Dak played poorly or terrible in every loss. No playoff loss had him playing well and the team playing poorly.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak has won very few big games when playing good teams. One playoff win, really? The one common denominator is Dak played poorly or terrible in every loss. No playoff loss had him playing well and the team playing poorly.
Say Dak has a bad record by himself? Or does the team have the same record?

The one common dominator is Dak. The rest of the team did not play?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say Dak has a bad record by himself? Or does the team have the same record?

The one common dominator is Dak. The rest of the team did not play?
They all played but he played bad in EVERY game. Surely he could have out played at least a few of his team mates during the big games?

Chasing6

Reaction score
They all played but he played bad in EVERY game. Surely he could have out played at least a few of his team mates during the big games?
Dak losing to GB in 2016 was a bad game losing 34-31?

302 yards 3 TD's 1 int, 103.2 QB rating

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Wow, you got me with stats from 8 years ago. Well done.

Plus, wasn't the interception at a critical time? How about the last three years?
Another Dak led offense that started slow against one of the worst ranked passing offenses in the league. Even Aikman was wondering during the game why they weren’t attacking the corners.It was 21-3 with half the time left in the second quarter. This has actually become a pattern with him, especially in the playoffs. Other portions of the team playing bad doesn’t mean Dak didn’t play bad or he had to follow suit with them.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Playoff losses

GB loss in 2016 34-31?

Dak 302 yards 3 TD's 1 int, 103.2 QB rating - that's a bad game?

Rodgers destroyed our defense 355 yards, 2
TD's 1 int.

Rams loss in 2018 30 - 22?

Dak 266 yards 1 TD, O int's, 92 QB rating That's another bad game?

We we ran for 50 yards and the Rams ran for 273 yards. That is Dak's fault some how?

Niners loss in 2021 23 -17?

Dak clearly outplayed Jimmy G
Dak 254 yards 1 TD, 1 int
Jimmy G. 172 yards O TD, 1 int.

Rushing yards
Dallas - 77 yards
SF - 169 yards

Niners loss 2022 19 - 12 Kicker melt down game

Dak had a bad game 206 yards 1 TD, 2 int's

GB loss 2023 entire team **** the bed.

Blindly blaming the QB for losses, just because they play QB is ridiculous.

The defense did not play well in a majority of these games.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Playoff losses

GB loss in 2016 34-31?

Dak 302 yards 3 TD's 1 int, 103.2 QB rating - that's a bad game?

Rodgers destroyed our defense 355 yards, 2
TD's 1 int.

Rams loss in 2018 30 - 22?

Dak 266 yards 1 TD, O int's, 92 QB rating That's another bad game?

We we ran for 50 yards and the Rams ran for 273 yards. That is Dak's fault some how?

Niners loss in 2021 23 -17?

Dak clearly outplayed Jimmy G
Dak 254 yards 1 TD, 1 int
Jimmy G. 172 yards O TD, 1 int.

Rushing yards
Dallas - 77 yards
SF - 169 yards

Niners loss 2022 19 - 12 Kicker melt down game

Dak had a bad game 206 yards 1 TD, 2 int's

GB loss 2023 entire team **** the bed.

Blindly blaming the QB for losses, just because they play QB is ridiculous.

The defense did not play well in a majority of these games.
Tell me how many of those Int's he threw changed the game flow of each game?????

Qcard

Reaction score
Just because you numbered them the same doesn’t mean you answered anything. That’s not how it works.

Dak hater? Why is it with you Dak “lovers” that everyone who doesn’t think he has what it takes to bring a SB to Dallas is a hater? Viewpoints don’t have to fall at the extremes.
Because you alternatives have been...Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush, Trey Lance and/or Tankethon till the Jones luck into a SB winning QB..

Yes kind sir....Dak Haters viewpoint is Hate winning seasons and prop up meh...!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Mikexike

Reaction score
Because you alternatives have been...Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush, Trey Lance and/or Tankethon till the Jones luck into a SB winning QB..

Yes kind sir....Dak Haters viewpoint is Hate winning seasons and prop up meh...!!! :lmao: :lmao:
And whats your viewpoint?
Celebrating failed playoffs year in and year out picking in the mid 20's in the draft especially when you know the FO isn't fixing the team needs with players you guys want?

That sounds fun.

Qcard

Reaction score
And whats your viewpoint?
My viewpoint....Dak Haters have added nothing substantive to a 12 Win team but hoping for failure, Cooper Rush and Trey Lance.

Only 1 QB won the Superbowl!!.

Dak Haters would prefer not to compete at all because they Hate Prescott 36 Wins in last 3 seasons.
Celebrating failed playoffs year in and year out picking in the mid 20's in the draft especially when you know the FO isn't fixing the team needs with players you guys want?
Dak Haters prefered pursuing Andy Dalton failure 0-4 playoffs

Dak Haters prefered Cooper Rush 5-1 in 6 years

Dak Haters prefer Trey Lance 49ers bust

I'd rather have a shot with Dak Prescott based on the Dak Hate Eye Test.

That sounds fun.
Propose a serious option....Hate shouldn't be the deciding factor in finding Prescott's eventually replacement....Real Cowboy fans have lost better players than Prescott. Dak Haters think Prescott leaving will somehow be an exodus of some fans...hubris much??

When Dak leaves Dak Haters give the next guy the same energy :huh: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Ps. 50 pages 999

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Just because you numbered them the same doesn’t mean you answered anything. That’s not how it works.

Dak hater? Why is it with you Dak “lovers” that everyone who doesn’t think he has what it takes to bring a SB to Dallas is a hater? Viewpoints don’t have to fall at the extremes.
Because he is a hater of the truth. That is actually what he means when he says Dak hater.

Like..."If you don't like dak, I hate you, so I will call you a hater."