The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This would be a complex trade.

LV will want to extend Dak right after the trade.

They wont just give us draft picks without an extension post trade from Dak.

In other words, Dak and LV would be negotiating an Extension, while Dak is still a Cowboy.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Say Dak has a bad record by himself? Or does the team have the same record?

The one common dominator is Dak. The rest of the team did not play?
Team record and one player on the losing team wants 23% of the cap space. Not deserved so move on from him. If he was after 7-8% of the cap space, then we can talk.

You want hate, I'll give you hate. I hate that a guy who choked in the playoffs and wants more money, yeah I hate that. I hate with CD and Parsons too. Anyone who didn't come up big in the playoffs and wants even more money can take a hike.

Qcard

Reaction score
Just because you numbered them the same doesn’t mean you answered anything. That’s not how it works.

Dak hater? Why is it with you Dak “lovers” that everyone who doesn’t think he has what it takes to bring a SB to Dallas is a hater? Viewpoints don’t have to fall at the extremes.
Because Dak Haters propose Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush and Trey Lance as alternates....

Is that clear enough??

Don't propose extremes you won't get the Dak Hate epitaph :laugh::laugh:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Because Dak Haters propose Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush and Trey Lance as alternates....

Is that clear enough??

Don't propose extremes you won't get the Dak Hate epitaph :laugh::laugh:
But that’s not at all what they proposed. It’s even said in the second sentence of my OP. This is why you and others get the pejorative “Dak-Stan” applied to you. Because if something is remotely critical of Dak — as Heath Ledger as the Joker said — “Everyone [of you] loses their minds” and misinterpret those examples as that’s what they want, when it’s clear they just want better than Dak.

Qcard

Reaction score
It’s not a difficult argument follow.

2) Rush is better than was thought 3) Rush is very good at being a bus driver and leading a team with enough talent to a winning record

What it means in a less probable manner is the defense played “lights out” for five straight games.
How do I say it .....

Dak Haters aren't the smartest...it's hard to have a rational conversation with a person whom states the above and says a runner up QB MVP position should be questioned...

Miss me....Dak Haters!!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
How do I say it .....

Dak Haters aren't the smartest...it's hard to have a rational conversation with a person whom states the above and says a runner up QB MVP position should be questioned...

Miss me....Dak Haters!!
Dak made Jerry Man-Cry in front of millions.

Ever make the work boss cry in front of everyone?

That’s why he’s leaving.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak made Jerry Man-Cry in front of millions.

Ever make the work boss cry in front of everyone?

That’s why he’s leaving.

And nothing and I mean nothing can save this Fraudo of a QB any longer in Dallas!!!!
No broken ankle, not the goodwill tours he pulls, and not even the Walter Mitty award.
He's TOAST and baby by the look of his face in his last appearance can you say ROAD-KILL......
Jerry is mad and he wants the fraud exit to be a most grandiose flop!
As evident with the off-season, we are having.............

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
And nothing and I mean nothing can save this Fraudo of a QB any longer in Dallas!!!!
No broken ankle, not the goodwill tours he pulls, and not even the Walter Mitty award.
He's TOAST and baby by the look of his face in his last appearance can you say ROAD-KILL......
I’m not sure Jerry’s plan is to give his team little chance to do well to make Dak look bad. It is, though, a hilarious notion.

Qcard

Reaction score
Nothing can save Dak ...only Love :lmao: :lmao:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
and he will go to another team. most probably have a better chance at a superbowl. make more millions..... in the meantime in Dallas and you still are delivering pizza's..

not sure if you are going to exist after Dak is gone. you sole purpose in life is about Dak. I am scared for you.

kskboys

Reaction score
and he will go to another team. most probably have a better chance at a superbowl. make more millions..... in the meantime in Dallas and you still are delivering pizza's..

not sure if you are going to exist after Dak is gone. you sole purpose in life is about Dak. I am scared for you.
Which team would have the salary cap space to pay him a fortune and compete for a super bowl?

kskboys

Reaction score
How do I say it .....

Miss me....Dak Haters!!
The haters and lovers are equally not the smartest.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Which team would have the salary cap space to pay him a fortune and compete for a super bowl?
you confuse cap management with average value. 4 years ago everyone said we can't compete and sign anyone if we pay Dak 160M contract. three years ago his cap hit was 17M, then 19M, then 26M, of course now 59M, but that's the point. at some point everyone pays the price, but you can manage the cap. in the meantime we handed out top 5 contracts to lawrence, Diggs, Smith, Martin, Zeke, Steele, Cooper (then traded) and tagged Pollard. not only that, we had 20M on the cap two years ago (after dumping Cooper) and about 15M last year before signing Diggs.

how many top 5 contracts do we want/need?

managing and building a team is a skill Joneses don't have. managing the cap is the easy part.