The Celtics are Nasty!

kev8822

Reaction score
Mavs Man;2031718 said:
Most people don't any problems with KG, Pierce, or Allen. They also don't have a problem with the Celtics return to prominence.

What most people DO have a problem with is their annoying fanbase and sportswriters.

:shoot6:

That is my problem with them too. They have been 100% completely irrelevant for 22 years, and now all the sudden, their fans and sports writers start pounding their chests and talk about the great history of the franchise..blah, blah, blah. I was pulling for them to do well at the beginning of the season because I like KG so much, but the smugness of their beat writers is just annoying.

Route 66

Reaction score
Mavs Man;2031718 said:
Most people don't any problems with KG, Pierce, or Allen. They also don't have a problem with the Celtics return to prominence.

What most people DO have a problem with is their annoying fanbase and sportswriters.

:shoot6:

:hammer:

Saying the Celtics own the West is ridiculous. Even using Phoenix for example-if it was a playoff series, it would be tied 1-1.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
What a joke -
All the West teams and Spurs fans mocked Boston at season start. It was it's early in season. Then it was wait till you beat West teams. Then it was wait till after your circus. Then it was wait till you do the Texas road trip. Then it was wait till April.

Well Celtics been there and done all that 63 wins so far.

Those in denial on how good these Celtics are need heed what I warned of 8 months ago - lol

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors;2032840 said:
What a joke -
All the West teams and Spurs fans mocked Boston at season start. It was it's early in season. Then it was wait till you beat West teams. Then it was wait till after your circus. Then it was wait till you do the Texas road trip. Then it was wait till April.

Those in denial on how good these Celtics are need heed what I warned of 8 months ago - lol

So when I look real hard through all the rubbish, you basically set yourself up that you believe that the Celtics will in fact with no doubt win the Finals since you state they own the West. Would that be a correct assumption?

MC KAos

Reaction score
you really want to get banned again dont you? the celtics are good, but its not out of the ordinary for people to doubt a team when they have never been toguether and have a lot of young, unproven players. Its still left to be seen how those young players react to playoff pressure once yall get deep in the playoffs, which will happen, at least to the conference finals. But they have proven that they are a serious contender. the celtics are good, but you and the rest of the boston sports teams fans and writters are still anoying

Ren

Reaction score
Nors;2032840 said:
What a joke -

the mavs where "good" last season what's your point? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be lying to you if i told you that YOU are the reason most people here can't stand the Celtics

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The NBA Championship goes through Boston.

The Garden is back!

Garnett, Allen, Pierce are going to get deserved World Championship on the parque!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2033098 said:
The NBA Championship goes through Boston.

The Garden is back!

Garnett, Allen, Pierce are going to get deserved World Championship on the parque!
no sir. that garden is gone. the new one is just a fraud.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2033283 said:
no sir. that garden is gone. the new one is just a fraud.

Have you been there? Doubt it

The Leprechaun is still in the house!
The Garden is Rocking again 2008 -

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1726665 said:
Garnett is a beast out there - and running the court. Pierce can break you down off the dribble and score. And Ray Allen is 2nd best 3 point shooter in NBA history. I don't see this team getting stopped.

Even crazier is they are buying in to play defense.....

Nasty and gross!

Ren

Reaction score
kristie;2033639 said:
i wouldn't be surprised if boston won the nba championship. :(

I don't think karma is quite done with Boston yet :laugh1:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Regular season dont mean s*** as defined by the Patriots =)

MC KAos

Reaction score
id be shoked if the celtics didnt make it to the conference finals, if they lose in the second round it would be a pretty big choke job, but it might be possible considering the wizards could be their opponent and they could be at full strength then. But again, thats very unlikely, it will be pistons and celtics in the conference finals