The Celtics are Nasty!

Route 66

Reaction score
Rampage;2030443 said:
nors is back! what happened tonight in washington?

Actually, the question would be what happened to your beloved Spurs?:laugh2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Spurs getting an early exit in playoffs - that is a somewhat flawed team into 2008.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Rowdy;2030512 said:
Actually, the question would be what happened to your beloved Spurs?:laugh2:

I thought Rampage was a Mavs fan? :confused:

BTW, for some reason the Wizards have owned the Celtics this season. No rhyme or reason as to why, but they've taken at least three games for sure.

Route 66

Reaction score
Mavs Man;2030531 said:
I thought Rampage was a Mavs fan? :confused:

BTW, for some reason the Wizards have owned the Celtics this season. No rhyme or reason as to why, but they've taken at least three games for sure.

You are probably right. I get all the hate confused sometimes because it mainly comes from the Spurs.:)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rowdy;2030534 said:
You are probably right. I get all the hate confused sometimes because it mainly comes from the Spurs.:)

Rampage hates the Spurs worse than anyone.

Pop blew the game tonight. When the Suns went small, Duncan was poised to go off... he was unstoppable out there for three possessions in a row. Then Pop pulls him and the Spurs go cold and never recover. That made no sense at all to me.

I hope Amare isn't hurt too bad. Looked like he may have broken several ribs from the way he reacted.

Route 66

Reaction score
Danny White;2030542 said:
Rampage hates the Spurs worse than anyone.

Pop blew the game tonight. When the Suns went small, Duncan was poised to go off... he was unstoppable out there for three possessions in a row. Then Pop pulls him and the Spurs go cold and never recover. That made no sense at all to me.

I hope Amare isn't hurt too bad. Looked like he may have broken several ribs from the way he reacted.

Not worse than me. I never say GO SPURS GO and he certainly was behind them in this game. Amare looked like he just got a stinger or perhaps a bruised sternum at the very most. I could see why he was angry but it seemed Bowen just put his forearm up to guard himself from the collision.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
This is a Celtics thread!

We are peaking and a real threat to WEST. NO and Utah may be two most dangerous teams there.

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors;2030553 said:
This is a Celtics thread!

We are peaking and a real threat to WEST. NO and Utah may be two most dangerous teams there.

Peaking by losing to Washington? K.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Celtics have 62 wins and resting vets!

Let the games begin!

All that October BS - kinda looking silly today.

Leprechauns can appear and disapear!

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors;2030579 said:
Celtics have 62 wins and resting vets!

So you call the loss due to resting the vets (trio) when they each had over 30+ minutes against the Wiz?

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Nors;2030581 said:
Spurs record versus Celtics this year? Please post and we can talk.

I would if you were capable of staying on topic for more than five seconds. I'll instead try arguing with a brick wall, but thanks anyway.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2030589 said:
I would if you were capable of staying on topic for more than five seconds. I'll instead try arguing with a brick wall, but thanks anyway.

It's pretty funny that he's suggesting you are a Spurs fan.

I guess your username is just a clever ruse.

:lmao:

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors;2031587 said:
We owned all the West!

Wizards only team of concern.

I can't wait for the Finals this year regardless of who is representing the West. That is if the Celts last that long.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I heard this all last fall. Celtics can't win. Celtics can't win in Rodeo season, Celtics can't beat Spurs and West teams. Well they did all that - and some.

I'm amazed how dismissive all are on Celtics with home court winning NBA Title.

Seriously - its like total denial to reality -

Ren

Reaction score
cause anything Boston makes normal people sick

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Most people don't any problems with KG, Pierce, or Allen. They also don't have a problem with the Celtics return to prominence.

What most people DO have a problem with is their annoying fanbase and sportswriters.

:shoot6:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Thats pretty much it. If it were just about any other city but Boston it would not be a problem.