The Celtics are Nasty!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
66-16

Our Big 3 is rested and Ready.

NBA and West in particular had no answers to beating Celtics all season long.

Should be a sweet playoff run - for the NBA

irvin88

Reaction score
Nors;2038456 said:
66-16

Our Big 3 is rested and Ready.

NBA and West in particular had no answers to beating Celtics all season long.

Should be a sweet playoff run - for the NBA

Philly will beat Detroit.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Nors;2038579 said:
66-16
25-5 versus West

Lets get playoffs going!

I really do hope you guys make it to the finals and then lose in dramatic fashion just like your Patriots did. That would be icing on the cake.

:laugh2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
New Orleans, Utah

Only 2 West teams with any chance to beat Celtics in Finals.

MC KAos

Reaction score
irvin88;2039964 said:
sixers have the best young talent in the nba.

young and talent is all you need to know, they have no chance against the chemistry and experience of the pistons, they'll get one win, take the experience, and then go on their marry way to the Bahamas

kev8822

Reaction score
irvin88;2040588 said:
Iguadala, Thaddeus Young, Lou Williams are all future stars. Sixers win this in 6 games.

Brandon Roy>Igoudala, Lamarcus Alrdidge>Thadeus Young, Travis Outlaw>Williams. And you have no answer for Martell webster, Jarret Jack, or Greg Oden.

Portland even had a better record than them and they play for the varsity. Only reason the 76ers are in is because they play for the JV confrence.

Hopefully they take the top 16 teams starting next year, so sub 500 frauds don't make the playoffs.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Nors;2039750 said:
New Orleans, Utah

Only 2 West teams with any chance to beat Celtics in Finals.

There are some gems in this mammoth Celtic circle jerk thread, but this one takes the cake Nors.

I have never disliked the Celtics as much as I do now.

What a ridiculous notion. The only reason I'm assuming you picked these two teams is because these two and Denver are probably the teams in the West with the smallest chance of actually making it to the finals.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;2041213 said:
There are some gems in this mammoth Celtic circle jerk thread, but this one takes the cake Nors.

What a ridiculous notion. The only reason I'm assuming you picked these two teams is because these two and Denver are probably the teams in the West with the smallest chance of actually making it to the finals.

New Orleans no chance? Man are you in denial

Utah in a right matchup can hurt a "favorite" and win a series or two - then it's Conference finals.

Beat yourself up West - You have Pierce, Garnett, Allen and Rondo to deal with.

MC KAos

Reaction score
peplaw06;2041213 said:

and maybe the fact that those two teams have no fans on this board and he is just trying to get under their skin, it is nors after all

Nors;2041235 said:

Utah in a right matchup can hurt a "favorite" and win a series or two - then it's Conference finals.

Beat yourself up West - You have Pierce, Garnett, Allen and Rondo to deal with.

they dont have a chance nors, you gotta think about it before you start spewing things out of your mouth. the hornets have no experience, their only player with a lot of playoff experience is peja, who has never been a good playoff performer to beging with. Utah is a good team, but they dont have a chance because they struggle on the road in the playoffs, and they will be facing teams with playoff experience that can and will win in utah like the spurs, suns, and mavs (the lakers kinda have experience too, but not as much). your underestimating experience....again

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Nors;2041235 said:

1) I didn't say NO had "no chance." Read first, then post.

Utah has to have the right matchups to hurt the favorites, but you think them and the Hornets are the only ones with a chance to knock off Boston? Puh-lease.