The Celtics are Nasty!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1991267 said:
I was here last time we beat Dallas and Spurs. We already took out Detroit in season Series. We know what we are. Candidly Utah and New Orleans are the two teams I am more concerned about.

haha, dont live a lie, you know you dont want a piece of the spurs, denial isnt gonna make you sleep better at night.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The Spurs are on the start of a slow decline. We match up very well with Spurs.

Route 66

Reaction score
They are on an overall decline but that decline wont affect them for a few more years. Manu is having his best year yet.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I'm not sure in 4th quarter they are equipped to win games.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1992005 said:
:laugh2: and "the big 3" is? "the big 3" who combined has zero championships yet you don't know if the defending champions can win the 4th quarter battle.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1992005 said:

dude, your lack of intelligence astounds me. you do realize it was just ONE GAME!! the spurs have consistently shown they can win games in the fourth quarter IN THE PLAYOFFS!! for the one billionth time, championships arent won in the regular season and you need to stop judging teams based on a couple of games, last time i checked no one has ever gone undefeated in the regular season or even the playoffs

irvin88

Reaction score
Celts play the best young team in the NBA tomorrow. Iguadala, Lou Williams, Thadeus Young are all future all-stars.

Won 12 of last 15.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1992068 said:
dude, your lack of intelligence astounds me. you do realize it was just ONE GAME!! the spurs have consistently shown they can win games in the fourth quarter IN THE PLAYOFFS!! for the one billionth time, championships arent won in the regular season and you need to stop judging teams based on a couple of games, last time i checked no one has ever gone undefeated in the regular season or even the playoffs
he of all people should know this after what happened with his patriots*

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;1992098 said:
he of all people should know this after what happened with his patriots*

Patriots apply here how? Patriots are the Spurs - all ringed up overrated champions. Celtics are new team on the block challengers. Spurs don't match up with us!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
irvin88;1992087 said:
Celts play the best young team in the NBA tomorrow. Iguadala, Lou Williams, Thadeus Young are all future all-stars.

Won 12 of last 15.

Make that 12 of 16 - Celtice in a runaway win - by 20 at garbage time. 9th straight win! 50th of the year!

Garnett and Ray Allen el Fuego!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Garnett’s double-double leads Boston to 100-86 win over 76ersPreview | Box Score | Recap
By DAN GELSTON, AP Sports Writer

1 of 2 NBA Gallery PHILADELPHIA (AP)—Boston’s Big Three hit the Big 5-0.

Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce believe the Celtics are only getting started.

“It doesn’t really mean anything,” said Allen, shrugging.

Garnett had 26 points and 12 rebounds to help the Celtics reach 50 victories for the first time in 16 years by beating the Philadelphia 76ers 100-86 on Monday night.

Allen scored 21 points and Pierce had 17 in another stellar outing for The Big Three.

“It doesn’t mean a lot. Numbers are numbers,” Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. “You don’t get a trophy for getting 50 wins. I guess it’s nice, but it’s not what we’re playing for.”

The Celtics opened with a 15-0 run, won their ninth straight game and reached the 50-win mark for the first time since they finished the 1991-92 season 51-31.

“They make you realize we have a ways to go,” Sixers coach Maurice Cheeks said. “We’ve been playing well, but we’ve got to play better. They have seasoned guys, we understand that.”

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The Celtics are about to Tsunami the WEST, you were warned

Allen and Garnett are elevating game.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
As Celtics pillage through Texas - no major suprise this fact is "silenced" - LOL

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Celtics taking it to NeW ORLEANS LATE IN 3RD -

Crickets - LOL

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
62-15

Quitely the Celtics are pawning NBA and rampaged through Texas

Good to see playoff basketball soon!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Trivia for all -

who is the power hitting lefty in my avatar?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Nors;2030390 said:
62-15

Quitely the Celtics are pawning NBA and rampaged through Texas

Good to see playoff basketball soon!

Better hope y'all don't see the Wiz in the playoffs. :D

I said it before the season even started... Spurs over Wizards in the Finals!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
#1 seed secure baby -

Just coasting into playoffs -

West has to deal with Celtics. All that Texas trip on road stuff, can Celts do it all season long and later in season answered.

Let the games begin!

Playoff basketball coming soon!