The Celtics are Nasty!

joseephuss

Reaction score
MC KAos;2062661 said:
i doubt it, but he should, he is a horrendous coach. if the Cs dont win the championship this year im sure it will be obvious he got outcoached.

I don't know if you can fault Doc Rivers if the Celtics don't win the title. That is a tough thing to do for any team. When the big 3 were signed people were already saying that Boston was sacrificing some quality depth, which is needed to win championships. I agreed with that assessment back when it was first made. However, you can fault Doc if the Celtics don't at least reach the Eastern Conference Finals and especially if they screw up and don't take out the Hawks in the first round. There is still a lot of basketball to play, but I am now rooting for the underdog Hawks. Makes for a good story if they can pull the upset.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hawks played great ball last 2 games - Some young talent there.

MC KAos

Reaction score
joseephuss;2064018 said:
I don't know if you can fault Doc Rivers if the Celtics don't win the title. That is a tough thing to do for any team. When the big 3 were signed people were already saying that Boston was sacrificing some quality depth, which is needed to win championships. I agreed with that assessment back when it was first made. However, you can fault Doc if the Celtics don't at least reach the Eastern Conference Finals and especially if they screw up and don't take out the Hawks in the first round. There is still a lot of basketball to play, but I am now rooting for the underdog Hawks. Makes for a good story if they can pull the upset.

your 100% right

Nors;2064201 said:
Hawks played great ball last 2 games - Some young talent there.

ya, ive always like josh smith, and horford a puesto huevos on that team and joe johnson is also very good. its gonna be a playoff team for years to come in the east i think.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
We steamrolled them tonight but Atlanta has a lot of young talent. They, Philly and Washington may someday be something....

irvin88

Reaction score
Nors;2066235 said:
We steamrolled them tonight but Atlanta has a lot of young talent. They, Philly and Washington may someday be something....

especially Philly.:)

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2066235 said:

ya, i agree, atlanta has a great future if they can find a good point guard (no, im not sold on bibby being any good anymore). couldnt they have drafted paul? can you imagine that team with him? damn!!

irvin88

Reaction score
MC KAos;2066316 said:
ya, i agree, atlanta has a great future if they can find a good point guard (no, im not sold on bibby being any good anymore). couldnt they have drafted paul? can you imagine that team with him? damn!!

they took Marvin Williams 1 pick ahead of him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Last night the Celtics team that was suppose to show up for this round one match up, actually did show up. If they'll play like that one more time this series is over.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Boston has home court - Its not a 5 game series unless Lakers are going home.....

DR.WARE

Reaction score
you dont have to worry about celtics lakers because the c's arent getting out of the first round

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DR.WARE;2067364 said:
you dont have to worry about celtics lakers because the c's arent getting out of the first round

Yeah they will lol. But they arent getting past the Pistons in the Conference finals.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
irvin88;2062673 said:
A nice Philly/Cleveland Finals...Philly wins, and in game 1 vs. Lakers Kobe tears his knee, Sixers win the title !!!:)

Just hoping...
philly just got murdered in game 6

MC KAos

Reaction score
i still cant get over how much felix jones looks like dave chappelle in rampage's avatar

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;2069031 said:
LMAO @ Kevin Garnett doing what he does best... choking in the playoffs! :lmao2:

why people still debate him being better than duncan is beyond me.

now that its just one game to determine the winner anything can happen, id be nervous if i was a Celtics fan, the hawks are bound to have a good game on the road. id still put my money on the celtics winning game 7 though, but im not so confident that they can get past the lebrons in the next round. I had been saying all year that their inexperience in the playoffs and their horrid coach would come back to bite them, now they look really vulnerable. i mean, can any of the west team fans on here really say theid rather see detroit than boston?

kev8822

Reaction score
MC KAos;2069041 said:
why people still debate him being better than duncan is beyond me.
now that its just one game to determine the winner anything can happen, id be nervous if i was a Celtics fan, the hawks are bound to have a good game on the road. id still put my money on the celtics winning game 7 though, but im not so confident that they can get past the lebrons in the next round. I had been saying all year that their inexperience in the playoffs and their horrid coach would come back to bite them, now they look really vulnerable. i mean, can any of the west team fans on here really say theid rather see detroit than boston?

I think people mistake versatility with who is actually better.