The Celtics are Nasty!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Wow - Atlanta taking it at Celtics - I tip my hat. This is playoff basketball!

irvin88

Reaction score
Nors;2062652 said:
Wow - Atlanta taking it at Celtics - I tip my hat. This is playoff basketball!

will Doc get fired if C's lose series ??(which I don't see happening).

MC KAos

Reaction score
irvin88;2062617 said:
Celtics traded Joe Johnson for Rodney Rogers and Tony Delk.:lmao2:

really? to phoenix?

irvin88;2062638 said:
Where is NORS when you need him ??:laugh1:

he is a boston sports fan, he is probably somewhere causing a riot, breaking things, beating hawks fans up for no reason (7 boston fans beating up 2 hawks fan, they dont do the whole "fair" thing, ask bill bellicheat).

MC KAos

Reaction score
irvin88;2062655 said:
will Doc get fired if C's lose series ??(which I don't see happening).

i doubt it, but he should, he is a horrendous coach. if the Cs dont win the championship this year im sure it will be obvious he got outcoached.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I can't believe the Eastern conference has the two most interesting first round series in the entire playoffs. The West underdogs are just stinking it up.

MC KAos

Reaction score
peplaw06;2062663 said:
I can't believe the Eastern conference has the two most interesting first round series in the entire playoffs. The West underdogs are just stinking it up.

well, the spurs were the underdogs in our series for some reason, but ya i get your point

irvin88

Reaction score
MC KAos;2062664 said:
well, the spurs were the underdogs in our series for some reason, but ya i get your point

sixers steal game 5 tomorrow.:)

MC KAos

Reaction score
irvin88;2062667 said:
sixers steal game 5 tomorrow.:)

i hope so, i would love to see both the celtics and pistons bounced in the first round, but its not gonna happen.

irvin88

Reaction score
MC KAos;2062669 said:
i hope so, i would love to see both the celtics and pistons bounced in the first round, but its not gonna happen.

A nice Philly/Cleveland Finals...Philly wins, and in game 1 vs. Lakers Kobe tears his knee, Sixers win the title !!!:)

Just hoping...

MC KAos

Reaction score
irvin88;2062673 said:
A nice Philly/Cleveland Finals...Philly wins, and in game 1 vs. Lakers Kobe tears his knee, Sixers win the title !!!:)

Just hoping...

come on now, dont wish injury on people!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Dave (SA): In light of Duncan's 3 , and KG not torching a subpar hawks team Duncan has finally put that debate to rest right?

SportsNation Bill Simmons: (1:40 PM ET ) That debate was already hibernating. It's no contest. Duncan can carry his team down the stretch of a big game, he has a proven track record of doing so (most recently in Game 1 of the Suns series), and KG does not. That's the one difference between them and doesn't have anything to do with situations or teammates.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;2063822 said:
Dave (SA): In light of Duncan's 3 , and KG not torching a subpar hawks team Duncan has finally put that debate to rest right?

SportsNation Bill Simmons: (1:40 PM ET ) That debate was already hibernating. It's no contest. Duncan can carry his team down the stretch of a big game, he has a proven track record of doing so (most recently in Game 1 of the Suns series), and KG does not. That's the one difference between them and doesn't have anything to do with situations or teammates.

Most people put both of them in the "top 5" Power Forwards ever to play, but I haven't seen many that place KG over Timmy.

irvin88

Reaction score
Danny White;2063844 said:
Most people put both of them in the "top 5" Power Forwards ever to play, but I haven't seen many that place KG over Timmy.

Duncan
Barkley
Karl Malone
Wes Unseld
McHale or Garnett