The Celtics are Nasty!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Dreadnought;2092648 said:
Celtic fans are the worst in the NBA.

There team gets 14,000 people a game last year, then the get Garnett and Allen, trade away the 2nd best young big man in the game to do so.

Then all of a sudden, there are a million new Celtic fans, they are all of a sudden die-hards. They win 65+ games, and all of a sudden they are printing NBA championship shirts.

Sadly, you cowardly, idiotic fans. Championship teams win on the road against sub .500 teams. Championship teams have players who are intense up by 20 or down by 20 *cough* Garnett *cough*, Championship teams bury teams when they have the chance.

And finally, Championship teams WIN on home court.

Sorry Celtics, and cowardly, laughable, bandwagoning Celtic fans. We hardly knew ya! See you guys in the Lottery in 3 years when your teams 3 all-stars are all over the age of 33, and your in salary cap hell, worse than the New York Knicks. And all this, without a championship ring.

PS: You know your in trouble when PJ Brown is your most clutch front court player.

ouch, sobese que no hai curita!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Detroit shot lights out - LOL

Boston will Rock the Motor City!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Spurs fans stay focused on what Lakers are doing to Spurs tonight - near 30 point beatdown at 6 minute mark in 4th.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Was that road win in Detroit before or after those 6 straight road losses to Cleveland and Atlanta?

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
peplaw06;2093128 said:
Was that road win in Detroit before or after those 6 straight road losses to Cleveland and Atlanta?

Dude, who cares? Boston has HCA throughout the NBA playoffs, they are undefeated at home, and that's all that matters.

:eek:

Doh!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2093132 said:
Dude, who cares? Boston has HCA throughout the NBA playoffs, they are undefeated at home, and that's all that matters.

:eek:

Doh!

And Mavs man where are Mavs?

Spurs fans down 0-2 without HCA.....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;2093134 said:

Spurs fans down 0-2 without HCA.....

we have won 1 series so far without HCA.....The C's now have to win one in Detroit.....go luck with that one.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Nors;2093134 said:

That means a lot coming from someone who conveniently takes a hike whenever his team is down, but always shows up to dogpile.

Which is to say, not a lot.

By the way... 18-1.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2093151 said:
That means a lot coming from someone who conveniently takes a hike whenever his team is down, but always shows up to dogpile.

Which is to say, not a lot.

By the way... 18-1.

Translation - Mavs bounced yet again in playoffs early....

Celts match up well with Pistons and will win 1-2 on road here....

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2093156 said:

my prediction, nors WILL disappear after the celtics lose both games in detroit

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Nors;2093156 said:

Ehhhhh.

Correct Translation - despite how well or how poorly the Mavs do, I am always here. I do not pick my spots whenever my team is winning. You can look up my posts during their cruise to the Finals two years ago, and their subsequent collapses against Miami, GS as well as the Kidd trade/Hornets playoff series this season.

How about you?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
When I'm not working I post

Your Mavs are out early in playoffs again. No suprise!

BOSTON - Detroit game 3 tonight!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;2093156 said:

I dont care about the regular season success of the Celtics.....had they been in the West and played the Lakers, Hornets, Spurs, Jazz, or even PHX, they most likely don't come out of the first round.

I mean the 37 win Hawks took them to 7 games. The Cleveland Lebrons took them to 7 games. And now your team has lost HCA.

Stop acting as if the Celtics are almighty and all that great. They are not. There are major kinks in their armor. Rondo is very streaky. Garnett is very unclutch. Allen has had 2 good games all playoffs. The Bench has been below average in the playoffs, and only recently with the play of House and Posey, has it seemed to improve. The Celtics offense is not very good. There are many times throughout these games when they struggle to score. Basically, if their jumpshots are falling and if Pierce is getting the Jordan treatment from the refs, the Celtics are dominant....But, when they can't get the shots to fall and Pierce isn't getting bailed out by the refs, they struggle mightily. You may have had the best record this year, but your team is still not a team. It is still a collection of All-Stars and role players. The trust still isn't there. The Big 3 still have no cohesion on the floor and none of them knows their role down the stretch.

Yes, the Spurs go on huge scoring droughts, but they play awesome playoff defense. Did the Lakers score 100 yesterday, YES. However, Pop pulled the starters basically at the start of the 4th quarters. Meanwhile Kobe was in the game with 6 minutes left. The Spurs have been together. They know how to overcome obstacles. They know how to overcome adversity. Being down 0-2 is harsh, but they have been there and overcome it.

So yes the Mavs choked away a Championship against Miami....Yes the Mavs lost in the first round to GS. GS was the one team that the Mavs didn't match up well with last year, and it showed in that series. This year, the Mavs would have given the Hornets way more trouble had they not made that trade. The Kidd trade killed the Mavs. It took away young talent like Harris, Diop, and Ager, as well as taking away draft picks.

The Celtics haven't done anything of significance since Reagan was president. In fact, were CDs even around the last time the Celtics even made the Finals?

GO SPURS GO

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Nors;2093325 said:

Do you ever say anything of substance?

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2093325 said:

you must have the most flexible hours in the history of employment to be able to get off in the event that the celtics win and the spurs lose to just so happen to be here on those instances. i think basically your just a big pansy that runs away like a shamed dog with its tail between its legs when your team loses, but its ok because in about 12 hours you will be no where to be found when your team loses again