The Celtics are Nasty!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
khiladi;2095861 said:
Celtics are the big 2 right now, because Ray Allen is playing like my Grandma would on the basketball court....

They never were the big 3 really.

Allen has played like someones grandma the whole season practically.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
To be fair, Ray Allen is 34 and has had a history of leg/knee problems, so this was bound to happen.

But also remember if the Ray Allen deal doesn't go down on draft day, KG never becomes a Celtic. So he added a lot to the team without even having to suit up.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;2095721 said:
Must be a 24 hour shift at the McDonalds.
Would you believe 40 hours of surgery?

I have proof.

frank1.jpg

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2096235 said:
Would you believe 40 hours of surgery?

I have proof.

frank1.jpg

I call you - FULL OF it

LOL

Boston 2-2 with home court advantage looking good tonight.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors;2096343 said:
I call you - FULL OF it

LOL

What a surprise ..... Burger King must have closed tonight.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2096343 said:
I call you - FULL OF it

LOL

I don't care. Not an NBA fan any more. They could win it all or lose it all, or not even go and it won't make any difference to me. I'm a Lakers fan. I don't care if they win it. I don't care if they lose it. I don't care if they don't go. Not even if the Lakers swept your Celtics and I had all the reason in the world to crow would I care.

You getting the idea that I don't care?

MC KAos

Reaction score
Hostile;2096397 said:
I don't care. Not an NBA fan any more. They could win it all or lose it all, or not even go and it won't make any difference to me. I'm a Lakers fan. I don't care if they win it. I don't care if they lose it. I don't care if they don't go. Not even if the Lakers swept your Celtics and I had all the reason in the world to crow would I care.

You getting the idea that I don't care?

wait wait.....so ....what im getting is that.....you DONT like the nba?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hostile;2096434 said:
Where'd you ever get an idea like that?

Hos is pulling ur leg man.......right now he is drinking his grape koolaid from his golden chalice as we speak......He has even named his chalice OBRIEN.....:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Biggems;2096438 said:
Hos is pulling ur leg man.......right now he is drinking his grape koolaid from his golden chalice as we speak......He has even named his chalice OBRIEN.....:laugh2:
Here's the test of how much I really do care.

Fill a bucket with purple koolaid. Now, stick your hand in it to the wrist. Pull your hand out. Look back at the hole in the koolaid.

The total area of that hole is equivalent to how much of my heart misses the NBA.

MC KAos

Reaction score
doc rivers is getting out badcoached in this game, lol (or if you wanna look at it this way, he is "outcoaching" flip)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
What a gutty win for Celtics tonight! Ray Allen goes for 29 and carried Celtics in 3rd quarter. Pistons battled back but could not get it done. Perkins had a monster first half -

3-2 Celtics!

One game away from NBA Championships!

77 wins not enough for critics - drive for 5 more!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Boston takes 3-2 lead in Eastern Conference finals

Preview (AP)—Ray Allen found his shooting touch just in time to put the Boston Celtics within one win of the NBA finals for the first time since the original Big Three.

Allen scored 29, hitting a long 2-pointer after Detroit came within one point with a minute left, then he and Kevin Garnett each made a pair of free throws down the stretch as the Celtics beat the Detroit Pistons 106-102 on Wednesday night to take a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference finals.

Game 6 is Friday in Detroit, and with a victory there or on Sunday back in Boston, the Celtics would advance to the NBA finals for the first time since Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parish took them there in 1987.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Grats to the real Celtic fans ......

Bandwagoners do not enjoy the victories like true fans.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Certain posters were talking lots of smack and ragging on Nors for not being around. So where are they NOW?