The Celtics are Nasty!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Same crap all year long - we went into Texas after your Rodeo on the road and left 3-0.......

Detroit/Boston will be a war. Spurs in deep trouble , Mavs a fraud in playoffs

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2093367 said:
you must have the most flexible hours in the history of employment to be able to get off in the event that the celtics win and the spurs lose to just so happen to be here on those instances. i think basically your just a big pansy that runs away like a shamed dog with its tail between its legs when your team loses, but its ok because in about 12 hours you will be no where to be found when your team loses again

Now Nors-take two of these posts twice a day for three weeks and you should feel better soon. :)

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2093440 said:
Same crap all year long - we went into Texas after your Rodeo on the road and left 3-0.......

Detroit/Boston will be a war. Spurs in deep trouble , Mavs a fraud in playoffs

A war? Sorry, but Boston is soft compared to the Pistons. The Celtics team is a fraud. They hit a shot and the entire bench is jumping around and freaking out. They hit a 3 and Mr. Cheerleader Eddie House is waving a towel around. Act like you've been there Celtics. But what do you expect from a bush league team and organization. The Celtics are the only team in the playoffs who would have needed 7 games to beat the Hawks.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Dreadnought;2093453 said:
A war? Sorry, but Boston is soft compared to the Pistons. The Celtics team is a fraud. They hit a shot and the entire bench is jumping around and freaking out. They hit a 3 and Mr. Cheerleader Eddie House is waving a towel around. Act like you've been there Celtics. But what do you expect from a bush league team and organization. The Celtics are the only team in the playoffs who would have needed 7 games to beat the Hawks.

I wouldn't call the Celtics organization bush league.

Celtics will win one in Detroit.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the celtics should be worried since the "big 2 and Ray Allen" all had a good game 2 at home and still lost. the Pistons just took your best shot and still won in Boston.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
^That's exactly what I'm thinking, the big three had their best game together since the playoff's started and the Pistons still won in Boston. How are the Celtics going to do in Detroit if the big 3 don't play great? time will tell.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
From the Guidelines here.

Offensive language will not be tolerated on this site. This includes but is not limited to circumventing the language filter. This means misspelling a word to get around the filter will not be tolerated. You should be able to express your opinions without using vulgar language. If you cannot express yourself without being vulgar this site is not for you. Before you post anything, it is in your best interest to read it back to yourself, and wonder if there will be an issue with it. If you are not sure, do NOT post the content you are not sure of. Violating this guideline may result in your post being edited or deleted and/or your account being suspended or banned.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Celtics popped the Pistons pretty good. Pistons have to win 3 of 4 to advance. Pretty high bar. Garnett really stepped up= I guess that has to call into question about him not being able to do it when it really matters.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Celtics Punched Detroit Last Night. Big Game for Garnett.

Up 2-1 and we need to punch Detroit tomorrow to make it 3-1 pretty much series over. Home court is taken back.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
celts let one slip away in my opinion. sheed and rip hit the bench with 4 fouls each only midway through the 3rd quarter. oh and maxiell owned kg

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors is working so he won't be back until possibly the end of next game. Since he's always working at these strange times, maybe he's the Celtic mascot and is only loosed for 24 hours after a win?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Big win for Detroit last night, if they lost last night it was end of series. Winning by 20 while dealing with foul trouble was big for them.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
zrinkill;2095721 said:
Must be a 24 hour shift at the McDonalds.
I don't know why, but this post alongside your avatar just cracks me up.:laugh2:

khiladi

Reaction score
Celtics are the big 2 right now, because Ray Allen is playing like my Grandma would on the basketball court....