The Celtics are Nasty!

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
burmafrd;2100146 said:
Lots of smack talk NOW.

Lakers vs Celtics in the finals. The way it ought to be.

Sadly these teams do not hold a candle to the 80's teams.

Well, that was before they watered down the league with a bunch of expansion teams. Drop a couple of teams like the Raptors, Magic, Grizzlies, Hornets, etc. and hold an expansion draft - there would be some seriously stacked teams with the likes of Bosh, Howard, Paul added to already good/great teams.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2086487 said:
so the celtics had to go to seven games to beat the HAWKS and the lebrons, but you think they are gonna beat the pistons in 6? riiiiiiiiiiiiight

right

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2086320 said:
Boston wins the series but once again Garnett and Allen are unclutch...Gatorade really does need a new commercial. They should have used Pierce instead of Garnett.

Cleveland needed Gibson in the worst way today.....his outside shooting might have made a difference today. Also, Cleveland lost by 5, but missed way too many FTs. If they make their FTs, they probably win the game.

Detwaw will beat them in 5 or 6.

really?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2086420 said:
now there is something we can agree on! oh nors, the celtics still havent won a road game, good luck with detroit, your gonna need it, if the pistons had home court this series wouldnt go more than 5 but as it is detroit will wrap it up in game 6 at home, pistons will split the first two games, win both at home, lose game 5 and win game six

ya think?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2100579 said:
you may be the only person on the face of this Earth who is going to bat for Nors

something is seriously wrong here

I just like stirring things up and I especially like it when big talkers keep talking even after everything they say drops in the toilet. As Nors pointed out, McKaos and others smack talked about how the Celtics were over rated and not going far all season and so far they have egg all over their faces while the Celtics have pretty much backed up Nors smack talk.

MC KAos

Reaction score
burmafrd;2100809 said:
I just like stirring things up and I especially like it when big talkers keep talking even after everything they say drops in the toilet. As Nors pointed out, McKaos and others smack talked about how the Celtics were over rated and not going far all season and so far they have egg all over their faces while the Celtics have pretty much backed up Nors smack talk.

at least we have the cojones to come back after our team loses and we dont run away like an ebarrased female dog with our tails in between our legs and hide in our little corner till our team wins. Ill keep talking smack, if you dont like it you can mind your own business i dont give a crap if my team isnt in it still, the suns were the second best team in the league last year but they didnt make it past the second round. The cavs made it to the finals from the east but that didnt make them the second best team, and it doesnt make the celtics the second best team they are a bunch of choke artists and really havent had much to deal with. a sub .500 team, i one trick pony, and a team with absolutely no coach.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2100797 said:

Nors;2100798 said:

Nors;2100801 said:
ya think?

ya, we were wrong, at least we have the balls to come back and admit that we were, unlike some spayed scared dog i know of that runs and hides and picks ups shifts at the local mcdonals right after the celtics and patriots lose, go figure

burmafrd

Reaction score
Took you long enough to show up though. And considering the celtics have been proving you wrong time after time its still funny as hell watching you swing in the breeze.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2100829 said:
ya, we were wrong, at least we have the balls to come back and admit that we were, unlike some spayed scared dog i know of that runs and hides and picks ups shifts at the local mcdonals right after the celtics and patriots lose, go figure

picks ups, Mcdonals? LOL

I'm here in the Celtic thread resting up for NBA Finals.

MC KAos

Reaction score
burmafrd;2101045 said:
Took you long enough to show up though. And considering the celtics have been proving you wrong time after time its still funny as hell watching you swing in the breeze.

your obviously not paying attention, im here pretty much right after my team loses or im wrong about something

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Theres a scent called jealousy that is ALL OVER this thread from the Spurs fans.

Celtics are good. Rondo is improving drastically, KG is KG, Pierce is Pierce and Ray Ray is starting to heat up.

This will be a good finals. I hope the Lakers win but I think it will go 7.

So if the Celtics DO beat the Lakers, the Spurs fans can't say ANYTHING since they lost to them, right? I guess we'll see, they will probably come up with some other excuse, ala the refs were TOTALLY favoring the Celtics or some crap like that.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2085390 said:
it truly is the leastern conference. celtics score 69 points in the whole game meanwhile the Lakers had 62 at the half. if the celts get past cleveland, Detroit in 5

really?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2101141 said:
Theres a scent called jealousy that is ALL OVER this thread from the Spurs fans.

Celtics are good. Rondo is improving drastically, KG is KG, Pierce is Pierce and Ray Ray is starting to heat up.

This will be a good finals. I hope the Lakers win but I think it will go 7.

So if the Celtics DO beat the Lakers, the Spurs fans can't say ANYTHING since they lost to them, right? I guess we'll see, they will probably come up with some other excuse, ala the refs were TOTALLY favoring the Celtics or some crap like that.
Rondo still has a long way to go. ive never seen a point guard get to the hoop so much only to take it back out to the perimeter.
Nors;2101181 said:
you better show up after you guys lose.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2101199 said:
Rondo still has a long way to go. ive never seen a point guard get to the hoop so much only to take it back out to the perimeter.

you better show up after you guys lose.

A year ago Kobe wanted out - his team can't handle Boston Defense and on the road.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Lakers and Celtics represent the two best teams in the league this year, no question. But I was surprised they both made it to the Finals.

Both #1s advancing is rare.

Neither team won a playoff series last year, which is also a rarity in making the Finals.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2085420 said:
Color me shocked. You've reverted so far back to old form that I have no faith in you at all.

Really - Chad and Henson still asking for their role?
Romo ran with it as called:) with that noodle arm you reported in person... Don't have exact box but Romo went near 80% in that game in the desert!

cowheel

Reaction score
Nors;2101414 said:
A year ago Kobe wanted out - his team can't handle Boston Defense and on the road.

If the Atlanta Hawks could ... the Lakers definitely can...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2101414 said:
and a year later Kobe is the MVP on the team with the best record in the bestern conference. who's gonna guard Kobe? pierce,posey? I look forward to a good series.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I keep hearing these claims about how much better the Western conference is supposed to be. Reminds me of all the claims about the AFC in the last few years. This year it certainly fell apart.