The Celtics are Nasty!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
burmafrd;2098121 said:
Certain posters were talking lots of smack and ragging on Nors for not being around. So where are they NOW?

They have all been on ..... Nors will vanish for days when whatever team he is routing for at the moment loses and blame it on work.

Yet he is never at work when his team of the moment wins or another team loses.

You should really pay attention before you start defending a troll.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
zrinkill;2098146 said:
They have all been on ..... Nors will vanish for days when whatever team he is routing for at the moment loses and blame it on work.

I hate the Celtics, actually I hate ALL Boston teams equally.

Nors might be a troll on the football side but the only team I've ever seen him cheer for on the basketball side is the Celtics.

Just sayin..:cool:

That was a very solid win for them tonight. Allen & Garnett stepped up big time.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
As I have said over and over again I have no problem with the Celtics organization or guys like Garnett, Pierce and Allen who are very much stand up character guys. Garnett and Allen in particular had a great game last night, for a solid victory.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2098146 said:

Actually - all I have done in this thread is talk Boston Basketball some good give and takes. All good

Zrin I don't follow all your posts and then go off topic to slander/attack you. You want to talk basketball go for it but your troll comment is beyond offbase here. Look in mirror bro,,,,, you sure find my posts with same ol same ol.

Lakers tightening it up on Spurs tonight!

burmafrd

Reaction score
Wrong zrin. When the celtics lost they were right there posting. When they win they don't show up. Or at least not soon. WHy don't YOU take a look at the posts?
Its been more then a DAY since the Celtics won and several of the more notorious Nors critics have not posted. So Zrin that pretty much destroys your arguement right there.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
i'm suprised. congrats nors. time to see the big 2 and Ray Allen take on the best player on the planet..........KOBE!

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Congrats. I really expected Detroit to take game six, but they are making a habit of losing ECF.

Boston had a monster 4th quarter. Should be an exciting Finals, though a week is a long wait.

KG is making me eat my words regarding his clutch play.

I will add that they did much better in this series than against Atlanta (who despite their record actually matched up with Boston better than any of the other six Eastern playoff teams) or Cleveland, and won two road games against their toughest opponent thusfar after an 0-6 road win drought, so yeah, hats off.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
It's sweet for Boston to be playing basketball in June!

That was a clutch 4th quarter for Celtics and knocked Pistons out.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2100076 said:
Congrats. I really expected Detroit to take game six, but they are making a habit of losing ECF.

Boston had a monster 4th quarter. Should be an exciting Finals, though a week is a long wait.

KG is making me eat my words regarding his clutch play.

I will add that they did much better in this series than against Atlanta (who despite their record actually matched up with Boston better than any of the other six Eastern playoff teams) or Cleveland, and won two road games against their toughest opponent thusfar after an 0-6 road win drought, so yeah, hats off.

Garnett can't carry a team on his back. His game is fadeaway jumpers. He's a tier 2 Hall of famer. Not a Jordan, Duncan esque guy that can carry a team on his back. But give him a Pierce/Allen and support he is deadly in his role. Tremendous defender and rebounder also in mix.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Nors;2100085 said:
Garnett can't carry a team on his back. His game is fadeaway jumpers. He's a tier 2 Hall of famer. Not a Jordan, Duncan esque guy that can carry a team on his back. But give him a Pierce/Allen and support he is deadly in his role. Tremendous defender and rebounder also in mix.

Hmm, sounds like a player I know. Well, except for the tremendous defender part.

Ray Allen finally returned in game five, which certainly did not hurt.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Not to jump the shark -

Lakers may be in trouble matching up with Celtics and home court....

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2100094 said:
Not to jump the shark -

Lakers may be in trouble matching up with Celtics and home court....

haha, good thing we only will se you and your ridiculous comments once more, since the lakers are winning in five

burmafrd

Reaction score
Lots of smack talk NOW.

Lakers vs Celtics in the finals. The way it ought to be.

Sadly these teams do not hold a candle to the 80's teams.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2100141 said:
haha, good thing we only will se you and your ridiculous comments once more, since the lakers are winning in five

Same ol same ol

First it was can't do it regular season, can't beat Cleveland, Can't beat Detroit. Spurs and West no way....

It's down to two now and Celtics did it and you are yet to be right.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I give props to all the REAL Celtic fans ...... this should be a great series between the Lakers and Celtics.

Bandwagon fans will not understand what it feels like.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Gotta admit I am kind of hoping the Celtics win it all just to watch all the crow eating that will be going on.

Nors has a point. All the detractors kept coming up with bars the Celtics could not clear and so far they have gone over every one.

MC KAos

Reaction score
burmafrd;2100310 said:
Gotta admit I am kind of hoping the Celtics win it all just to watch all the crow eating that will be going on.

Nors has a point. All the detractors kept coming up with bars the Celtics could not clear and so far they have gone over every one.

THEY WON THE EASTERN CONFERENCE, OHHHHH I MUST EAT ALL THIS CROW!! are you kidding me, who is the best coach in the eastern conference? there was absolutely no strategy to the conference finals, it was a joke, just like the celtics and the rest of the conference, the lakers are gonna dominate them. oh, and at least we come to eat our crow, i guess you havent been around to notice that nors is a little pansy and runs away when his teams lose, i dont know why anyone would want anything for nors when all he has show to be is a big fat coward, and this is the internet, i wonder how he acts in real life, pathetic

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2100366 said:
THEY WON THE EASTERN CONFERENCE, OHHHHH I MUST EAT ALL THIS CROW!! are you kidding me, who is the best coach in the eastern conference? there was absolutely no strategy to the conference finals, it was a joke, just like the celtics and the rest of the conference, the lakers are gonna dominate them. oh, and at least we come to eat our crow, i guess you havent been around to notice that nors is a little pansy and runs away when his teams lose, i dont know why anyone would want anything for nors when all he has show to be is a big fat coward, and this is the internet, i wonder how he acts in real life, pathetic

I have been posting here all Season - LOL

Looking forward to Celtics in Finals!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;2100310 said:

you may be the only person on the face of this Earth who is going to bat for Nors

something is seriously wrong here