The Celtics are Nasty!

MC KAos

Reaction score
i guess this is obvious, but LA has to win game 3 to have any chance

jimmy40

Reaction score
irvin88;2111204 said:
I don't see any scenario how Boston can win a game in L.A.
Especially after the director of officiating errrrrr Phil Jackson gets through whining about the refs for 2 days.

Smith22

Reaction score
burmafrd;2111304 said:
Big talk from a fan of a team that is done 0-2.

Celtics look strong, but the Lakers coming back is not that big of a stretch. Home teams have dominated for the most part in the playoffs thus far. I still think it will be a good series.

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
Smith22;2111432 said:
Celtics look strong, but the Lakers coming back is not that big of a stretch. Home teams have dominated for the most part in the playoffs thus far. I still think it will be a good series.
It may be a good series, I just don't think that the Lakers will sweep all 3 games in LA.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
irvin88;2111195 said:
Lakers will win next 3.

Dream on. Boston will take one in LA and finish it up in game 6. The Lakers pretty much need to win the next 4 to win the series in my opinion, no way they would win a game 7 in Boston.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;2111355 said:
Especially after the director of officiating errrrrr Phil Jackson gets through whining about the refs for 2 days.
didn't leon powe have more ft attempts than the Lakers combined?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2111728 said:
didn't leon powe have more ft attempts than the Lakers combined?
:lmao2:

Yeagh - because he was taking it to the hole and slamming it with regularity - seemed like he had at least 5 jams!

Fouls were like 28 to 21 Boston. Celtics as a team take it to the hoop much more aggresively. Lakers play a soft watch Kobe or kick outs for jumpers.Lakers badly getting beat on boards also causing them issues.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2112201 said:
:lmao2:

Yeagh - because he was taking it to the hole and slamming it with regularity - seemed like he had at least 5 jams!

Fouls were like 28 to 21 Boston. Celtics as a team take it to the hoop much more aggresively. Lakers play a soft watch Kobe or kick outs for jumpers.Lakers badly getting beat on boards also causing them issues.
dude the refs were pro celtics last night. I saw atleast 2 baskets from gasol where he got fouled by garnett including the dunk on him and no call. every time celts went to the hoop they got a call. not for the lakers though. we'll see how they ref in LA but it seems like they are trying to make sure Boston wins. also i'm not a Laker fan just so you know.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Nors;2112201 said:
Lakers badly getting beat on boards also causing them issues.
Yeah that one extra rebound the Celtics got last night was the difference in the game...:rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
It was like 12 game 1 -

Celtics took it to the hole all night - and their better team defense pushes LAKERS BACK TO PERIMITER AND LOW % SHOTS.

2-0 Celtics when all the doubters said this could not happen....

27-5 against West now..... - Lakers need to sweep next 3 or game over. Celtics the better team here.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Nors;2112383 said:
It was like 12 game 1 -

Celtics took it to the hole all night - and their better team defense pushes LAKERS BACK TO PERIMITER AND LOW % SHOTS.

2-0 Celtics when all the doubters said this could not happen....

27-5 against West now..... - Lakers need to sweep next 3 or game over. Celtics the better team here.
The NBA sucks worse right now than at any time I've seen it in my 30 some odd years of watching. The fact that a team like the Celtics could win damn near 70 games is a horrible joke. I would rather watch a reunion series with the '80s Celtics/Lakers pulling hamstrings than to watch this crap the NBA is promoting.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Celtics about to win NBA Championship - They have won 80 games to date and are clearly better than Lakers - and 27-5 against West.

Maybe Celtics are good :)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Garnett, Pierce abd Ray Allens careers will be dined by their next two wins. They just might walk into LA Tonight determined to shut down and knock out the Lakers.

LA May be in for a real fight tonight.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Sam is a go
Email|Link|Comments (4) Posted by Gary Dzen, Boston.com Staff June 10, 2008 07:28 PM
LOS ANGELES -- Sam Cassell just told colleague Marc Spears that he is able to play tonight.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i guarantee that the lakers will spank the celtics tonight, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind this game wont be even close. game four is gonna be a good one though, i think the celtics might take that one, but not this one. You really think stern is gonna let this beloved series of his be a sweep? no way!! get ready for some horrendous calls if its close, but i dont see it being close, the lakers will win tonight by themselves and win big