The Celtics are Nasty!

Smith22

Reaction score
Strange game so far. 2 of the big 3 for Boston are MIA and the Lakers can't figure out how to make a free throw. I know they missed at least 8 of them in the 1st half.

Smith22

Reaction score
Nors;2113861 said:
Down 6 at half with Garnett and Pierce doing nothing - I'll take it

And the Lakers missing tons of free throws and Gasol and Odom MIA.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I'm up 2-0 and on the road in a must win for Laker game.

If we can hang around that's all one can expect. And Garnett/Pierce wake up its a game.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2113895 said:
I'm up 2-0 and on the road in a must win for Laker game.

If we can hang around that's all one can expect. And Garnett/Pierce wake up its a game.

ya the lakers are not taking advantage of the way the big two are playing, the only one doing anything is the big 1/2. it will be interesting to see what happens for the rest of the game

Smith22

Reaction score
UGLY!

SLOPPY!

I mean this is the finals. You would think the players would actually show up.

At least Bryant and Allen came to play. Garnett is finally scoring now in the 2nd half. The guy has been a monster on the boards.

Smith22

Reaction score
irvin88;2113957 said:
Is Gasol the softest player in the NBA ??:bang2:

I would have to say yes. Also, every time Odom drives hard to the hoop, he either gets a charging foul or bricks one off the glass it seems.

Smith22

Reaction score
Man. I hope the rest of the series improves drastically from what i saw tonight.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Gasol will be the Lakers downfall if he doesn't step it up. Kobe is gonna have to play way better if he wants his 4th ring. these games suck though and don't live up to the hype.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
This is the first time I've sgot on after a game and not seen Nors talking....must just be a coincidence.

Either way, only missed foul shots kept that game close, we didn't play well, but at home that is enough.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
irvin88;2113957 said:
Is Gasol the softest player in the NBA ??:bang2:

I tried to warn the Lakers fan here about Gasol but they wouldn't listen. He always comes up small at the worst times. I have seen it first hand. I was glad to see him go.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Gasol has done a decent enough job in this series, KG shot 6-21 last night and was kept off the boards by Gasol...

MC KAos

Reaction score
i didnt watch the game (im boycotting the finals) but i figured the lakers would win, but i thought they would do it more easily. i expect game 4 to be a complete and utter dogfight, anyone can win it IMO but if the celtics do the series will be, for all intent and purposes, over

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Nors was on within 5 minutes of the first 2 games ..... yet the coward does not show up after they lose.

Typical band wagon Nors.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
burmafrd;2114123 said:
Yeah 12 rebounds is being kept off the boards.
he was kept of the offensive boards. He can get as many on the defensive side as he wants, that's not hurting LA. Lakers focused in on defense last night and that's why they won. Boston's "scary" defence has given up more than their average PPG in all three games so far...for the Lakers it's only getting stops that matters because the will score in every game.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
We had Lakers where we wanted them - Up two with three to go in an almost impossible game to win on road. I like our chances of Garnett and Pierce playing better and going back to Boston up 3-2.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Wow.

Looks like the Lakers mean business tonight. I was expecting a closer game.