The Celtics are Nasty!

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I'm like the kiss of death in these games. As soon as I say, wow, look at that lead, I come back and bam. Big comeback.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Random stat of the night - about 1 minute left, not a single player on either team has scored 20 points or more.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Damn, this series may not go back to Boston. Talk about a potential backbreaking loss.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
windward;2116415 said:
Damn, this series may not go back to Boston. Talk about a potential backbreaking loss.

Either way, if the Celtics win tonight it's over. No way LA wins three in a row, including the last two in Boston.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Boston really seemed to flip the switch after Detroit took one on the road in game two. They are 6-2 since that game, with three of those wins coming on the road (after an 0-6 record in rounds one and two).

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2114022 said:
Gasol will be the Lakers downfall if he doesn't step it up. Kobe is gonna have to play way better if he wants his 4th ring. these games suck though and don't live up to the hype.

i stand corrected.
windward;2116418 said:
What the hell kind of defense is that from Vujacic?
Gasol has to give him help

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
That Ray Allen up and under may have been second best to the Dr J one.

The Celtic big 3 just willed it to a win - 24 down early and never gave up. I'm proud of my Celtics tonight. Great win on the road against adversity.

Celtics have pretty much stepped up here. One game away from our Goal. I was blasted preseason and early on - this is a talented and special team. Three starswanting that ring and a tenacious DEFENSE.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Unreal.

Kobe looks like he's reverted to his career antics with his on court demeanor. He is reaming his teammates on the court, being very demonstrative. He's complaining about teammates missing shots and turning the ball over, but he's shooting 30%.

irvin88

Reaction score
Nors;2116434 said:
That Ray Allen up and under may have been second best to the Dr J one.
The Celtic big 3 just willed it to a win - 24 down early and never gave up. I'm proud of my Celtics tonight. Great win on the road against adversity.

Celtics have pretty much stepped up here. One game away from our Goal. I was blasted preseason and early on - this is a talented and special team. Three starswanting that ring and a tenacious DEFENSE.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2116435 said:
congrats nors. your team is the champs

NOT YET BUT THANKS -

I want to be low key, gracious and not be a I told you so..... I took mega flak last 8-9 months here.

But very happy and proud of my Celtics. That was a couragous win tonight and MVP? Ray Allen.....

irvin88

Reaction score
peplaw06;2116436 said:
Unreal.

Kobe looks like he's reverted to his career antics with his on court demeanor. He is reaming his teammates on the court, being very demonstrative. He's complaining about teammates missing shots and turning the ball over, but he's shooting 30%.

yeah, but isn't he as good as Jordan ??:bang2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Celtics storm back, beat Lakers 97-91 in Game 4Preview |

Box Score | Recap | Series Breakdown
By TOM WITHERS, AP Sports Writer
4 minutes ago

ANGELES (AP)—In their comeback season, the Celtics saved the biggest one of all for the NBA finals.

Boston rallied from a 24-point deficit and beat the Los Angeles Lakers 97-91 on Thursday night to take a commanding 3-1 lead in this history-rich series and move within one victory of a 17th championship that seemed impossible a year ago.

A rivalry between the league’s two most storied franchises—with some of the game’s biggest names and biggest moments—now has its biggest rally.

No team had ever overcome more than a 15-point deficit in the first quarter, and although the league doesn’t have a record for the largest rally in a finals game, the Celtics staged one that will forever be remembered in the annals of Celtics-Lakers lore.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
irvin88;2116288 said:
Wonder if Nors will be visiting this thread anytime soon ?[/QUOTE

I almost never go online and post during games - saw early was going and awaited the where's Nors - POST

Question now is does Boston win it on LA's Court?

I think so but if not it goes through the Graden.