The coaches aren't to blame

superonyx

Reaction score
I suggest you and all the other fans who have no hope for this year and beyond go root for the Patriots then.

Why?

I suggest you get over your "you don't like it you can get out" attitude.
I suggest you don't visit a cowboys forum after dropping 5 straight games and actually be surprised that fans are opening their eyes to reality.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why?

I suggest you get over your "you don't like it you can get out" attitude.
I suggest you don't visit a cowboys forum after dropping 5 straight games and actually be surprised that fans are opening their eyes to reality.

Anyone who blames the coaching for these loses is not being realistic.

links18

Reaction score

Not making anything like an adequate plan for what to do if you lose your starting QB for part of the season is either on the coach or the GM/owner or both. Wasn't Garrett the guy who thought Brad Johnson could still play in 2008?

superonyx

Reaction score

Do you mean anyone who disagrees with you isn't being realistic.

You actually believe fans shouldn't hold the coaches responsible for losing 5 straight games because Romo is injured?
So I guess the Browns coach should not be criticized if they go 0-16 because they don't have a top 3 QB like Romo either?
Should Gruden be given a free pass to lose every game because of Cousins?
Its a team sport. Its expected the team could struggle without Romo. 0-5 is more than struggling.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not making anything like an adequate plan for what to do if you lose your starting QB for part of the season is either on the coach or the GM/owner or both. Wasn't Garrett the guy who thought Brad Johnson could still play in 2008?

Whomever made the choice is to blame.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Do you mean anyone who disagrees with you isn't being realistic.

You actually believe fans shouldn't hold the coaches responsible for losing 5 straight games because Romo is injured?
So I guess the Browns coach should not be criticized if they go 0-16 because they don't have a top 3 QB like Romo either?
Should Gruden be given a free pass to lose every game because of Cousins?
Its a team sport. Its expected the team could struggle without Romo. 0-5 is more than struggling.

Exactly and well said! I can't comprehend why people are in denial. The team wasn't expected to go 5-0 without Romo or even .500.

Garrett got plenty of credit last year - from me included. His total failure to win one single game without Romo is a scathing indictment of him.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Garrett could still become a great head coach in this league. It's just that, right now, there's absolutely no evidence he's anywhere near great.

That's like saying, I could still become a billionaire one day. It's just that, right now, there's absolutely no evidence I'm anywhere near becoming a billionaire.