The Cowboys are going to punish the Cardinals

blueblood70

Reaction score
wow cowboys were overrated again what a surprise, eagles are gonna wreck them bad. barely competing with the powerful cards.
They're not overrated they lost four Pro Bowl players in a matter of seven days I mean do you not understand how that works when you lose that many good players this wasn't just some players so why don't you take the attitude somewhere else yes it sucks we're losing on the road to enough Cardinals team who smelled blood because of how many good players were missing but we're still only down by 11 we can win this game but don't act like we just took our full complement of our team and are losing at halftime are you kidding me do you not know how dumb that sounds

Eddie

Reaction score
I love these types of threads. Reminds me of the 40-0 predictions during the Pickle Bowl.

Don't quit your day jobs folks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys, especially Micah Parsons, are angry about the Trevon Diggs injury. I pity the Cardinals this week. Parsons is going to take his anger out on the Cardinals.

Reminds me of this Larry Bird story

:laugh:

calico

Reaction score
The Cowboys, especially Micah Parsons, are angry about the Trevon Diggs injury. I pity the Cardinals this week. Parsons is going to take his anger out on the Cardinals.

Aesop over here telling fables.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All of this is true. But nobody as 2 touchdown underdogs has won a game. So nothing of this magnitude has happened this year. And it won’t happen tomorrow
You were saying? Lol You must have just started following the Cowboys and the NFL if you didn’t think this could happen. You need to start listening to fans who understand the Cowboys and NFL football. :thumbup:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Self-identification in action. I love it when people call themselves out.

Hahahaha
Definition: Wimps and Girly Men.
  1. Those afraid to declare the Boys will stomp the Cardinals
  2. Those who say, "Any Given Sunday" in reference to the upcoming game on Sunday against the Cardinals.
  3. Fans who are still hung up on "27 years."
  4. Those afraid of the word "punish."

Any given Sunday

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You sure know your football. :laugh::facepalm:

BayAreaCowboy

Reaction score

That’s not what we seen today. Sad sad day

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Obviously the team read the title of this thread and thought they had it in the bag.