The Cowboys are going to punish the Cardinals

JBS

Reaction score
You were saying? Lol You must have just started following the Cowboys and the NFL if you didn’t think this could happen. You need to start listening to fans who understand the Cowboys and NFL football. :thumbup:
You still have no clue what you are talking about. Carry on comparing this game w other upsets that aren’t even half as big lol.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You still have no clue what you are talking about. Carry on comparing this game w other upsets that aren’t even half as big lol.
You’re the one who has no clue what they’re talking about and it was just proven. You couldn’t have been more wrong if you tried. :laugh: Hopefully you enjoy that plate of crow. By the way, I never compared this game with other upsets. You’re wrong again! Lol It’s almost like you’re on a mission to be wrong. Mission accomplished!:thumbup:

kevm3

Reaction score
This is the kind of game the Cowboys are known to lose. You can almost assuredly mark down a loss to the Broncos, Cardinals or 49ers. Tough teams that simply out physical and beat up the Cowboys.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys, especially Micah Parsons, are angry about the Trevon Diggs injury. I pity the Cardinals this week. Parsons is going to take his anger out on the Cardinals.

Reminds me of this Larry Bird story

Dunce of the week post

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
12.5 points favorites, was easy money I’m sorry to say.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I wonder if fans will POSSIBLY learn a lesson from this....and not immediately start talking like we're the 85 Bears agin next year when we win the first game or two in Sept?

Probably not.

All week with the "I feel sorry for the Cardinals because Micah is mad" and "Micah is GROWLING....oooooooo!!!!" And "throw the Lions some Cardinal meat"

It's dumb. Every team is stocked with the best athletes in the world...grown azz men fighting for their careers. The BEST team in the league might have a 70 to 30% advantage, or 65 to 35% advantage over the WORST team in the league. PARITY!

Players shouldn't be walking around tweeting about Micah Parsons growling...that's like high school fanboy krap. They should be hyper focused...studying film...mental reps....focusing....ANYTHING to get an extra percentage or 2 advantage over the 52 other grown azz men trying to beat you.

Micah is growling LOL....how lame. Great narrative for the Cowboys to be trying to float out there for the fan segment that's dumb enough to suck that kind of garbage up.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I hope you're right. Micah has me excited. I used to be worried about them coming out flat but I don't worry about that with him because he won't let them.
I guess I needed to still be worried. On second thought what's the point of worrying about this team? I should have expected this. I'm glad I never bet on this team.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL LOL LOL LOL I LOVE THIS POST EVEN MORE!! WHAT A JOKE to say this and you see what happens

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if fans will POSSIBLY learn a lesson from this....and not immediately start talking like we're the 85 Bears agin next year when we win the first game or two in Sept?

Probably not.

All week with the "I feel sorry for the Cardinals because Micah is mad" and "Micah is GROWLING....oooooooo!!!!" And "throw the Lions some Cardinal meat"

It's dumb. Every team is stocked with the best athletes in the world...grown azz men fighting for their careers. The BEST team in the league might have a 70 to 30% advantage, or 65 to 35% advantage over the WORST team in the league. PARITY!

Players shouldn't be walking around tweeting about Micah Parsons growling...that's like high school fanboy krap. They should be hyper focused...studying film...mental reps....focusing....ANYTHING to get an extra percentage or 2 advantage over the 52 other grown azz men trying to beat you.

Micah is growling LOL....how lame. Great narrative for the Cowboys to be trying to float out there for the fan segment that's dumb enough to suck that kind of garbage up.
See how he only growled in the 3
Rd quarter

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Well, I was busy all day, and just checked in to see how the Cowboys did. To my everlasting surprise, the Cardinals beat the Cowboys. Oh well. The Cowboys fooled me.