The Cowboys had the third-worst graded offensive line performance in Week 1 by PFF

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
That will make it a lot harder to win. I thought we were supposed to have one of the best O-lines. Of course, if the line ends up getting Dak killed, we'll have to put Dalton in.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
There's 3 different guys playing on that offensive line from last year's game. Agree, they show up like that, we are in for a long year. At least we were still in the game. Unlie the Chaz Green debacle. It was still a winnable game, despite our O-Line woes.

New oline coach too. That set us back last time too.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I think this stems from terrible coaching for so many years now. Terrible. Not having an offseason program to no preseason at all doesn't help. Impact doesn't happen overnight. This has been a reoccurring problem even before Philbin came on board. That's what happens when you need probowlers on your entire oline to run your silly scheme. This is what happens when you run Bill Calahan out of town - the best blocking coach in the NFL. All thanks to Garrett and his inept "process" philosophy.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Spent all that money on the OL and it's that easy for it to look like crap. I know RT was bad but you still have 2 potential HOFers at LT and RG, along with a LG who was drafted pretty high. This team sucks! :thumbdown:

Tussinman

Reaction score
There's 3 different guys playing on that offensive line from last year's game. Agree, they show up like that, we are in for a long year. At least we were still in the game. Unlie the Chaz Green debacle. It was still a winnable game, despite our O-Line woes.
Agreed. 3 different o-lineman from last years game (all 3 of which no disrespect are back-up level) + a brand new coach

Some fans are creating this fake narrative that this line was overhyped when in reality nobody with half a brain was hyping up 3 backups + a new coach........ (lol)

superonyx

Reaction score
captain obvious? you are giving him fictional numbers not me
You are a slow one aren’t you?
How is me saying what his QBs rating wasn’t giving him a QB rating.

stop posting and making everyone dumber.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
But they had a couple all pros that lined up. This can’t be true

Swagger

Reaction score
I'm not claiming the line had a good game but I'm in disbelief that it ranked lower than the Giants line vs the Steelers! Unbelievable

BigD_95

Reaction score
You are a slow one aren’t you?
How is me saying what his QBs rating wasn’t giving him a QB rating.

stop posting and making everyone dumber.

you said if the OPI wasnt called he have over 300 yards passing. I said you cant use stats that are fictional. The only one making anyone dumber is you. Giving Dak yards he actually doesnt have to justify he had a good game.

Dak's passer rating was 57 in the 2nd half.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
When you're actually trying to yank a whole team to a win, sometimes picks happen. Sometimes 28 come from behind wins happen.

how about when your up 20 points in the 2nd half and you throw 3 picks in the 2nd half to lose the game? I personally remember a Detroit and Greenbay game where he did exactly that.

I was a big Romo supporter, and Dak supporter as well. Know both QB's very well and have defended them both for years. Good luck trying to pull the wool over.

Between the Dak haters and the Romo haters you can pretty much lump 95% of the entire fan base being in at least one of those two categories. Anyone that didn't like either of those 2 QB's and don't feel lucky to have been gifted either with a 4th round pick and an undrafted rookie FA don't deserve to be Cowboys fans.

I nailed both QB's early in their careers. Some guys just know QB play and some don't. Both QB's are plenty good enough. Both ironically are 6-10 and will probably never be elite. Don't need to be. Both have so far suffered from the EXACT same things. Bad coaching and an overall poor defense. Romo at times had no running game and bad lines. The line this year is approaching bad. Seems like Jerry as GM simply isn't good enough to have a good defense and offense at the same time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
you said if the OPI wasnt called he have over 300 yards passing. I said you cant use stats that are fictional. The only one making anyone dumber is you. Giving Dak yards he actually doesnt have to justify he had a good game.

Dak's passer rating was 57 in the 2nd half.

Not like Dak threw game losing or a crunch time pick to lose the game like Romo used to do. Dak actually drove them down for the game tying FG and then won the game on a perfectly thrown clutch 50 yard bomb to Gallup. Blaming Dak for things out of his control and acting like he was the problem is called troll bias.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Why are you linking me to you raggedy *** thread lol?

If your going to make excuses for Dak they should be posted over there!!

Sacks and QB hits from this past Sunday for just a few of the QB's, these are official NFL stats

Dak Prescott was sacked 3 times and hit another 7 times...scores 17 points and loses
Russell Wilson was sacked 3 times and hit another 10 times...scores 38 points and wins
Patrick Mahomes was sacked 4 times and hit another 8 times... scores 34 points and wins
Dwayne Haskins was sacked 3 times and hit another 10 times...scores 27 points and wins
Josh Allen was sacked 3 times and hit another 6 times....scores 27 points and wins
Gardner Minchew was sacked 4 times and hit another 5 times...scores 27 points and wins

Tom Brady (43 year old QB) was sacked 3 times and hit another 7 times...loses but still manages to put up 23 points
Carson Wentz was sacked 8 times and hit another 15 times...loses but still manages to put up 17 points

PFF is nothing but a joke and they always have been

I'd have to check but i bet none of those QB's went 1 for 7 on 3rd downs this past Sunday with just 11 yards passing

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dalton would've evaded all those sacks apparently lol.
And no doubt he would have forced MM to kick the FG and had the PI call overturned. 100% he throws the exact same clutch dime that Dak did. :muttley:
A dime in the pocket or a buck in the wallet.
Great pass by Dak, but it just seems always to be a little too late, at desperation moments,, I just ask why cant we take that strike earlier in a game.