The Cowboys should gain ground in the division this week

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
The Eagles go to the Raiders..
The WFT visits Green Bay .
The G-Men get the Panthers at home.

I could see our three game lead in the division getting pushed to three and a half without our guys getting out of bed on Sunday. Could we clinch this thing by Thanksgiving?

I hate rooting for a rival, but I can't stand the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, and they only have one loss, so I'm rooting for the Commanders in an upset.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I hate rooting for a rival, but I can't stand the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, and they only have one loss, so I'm rooting for the Football Team in an upset.

I can't disagree here. I hate them both. Can we root for a tie? Well Davante Adams was a high school teammate of the son of one of my college teammates so I got to see him play a few times in high school and pretty declared right then that he was going to be playing on Sundays.. I will not sit here and declare that I thought he'd become one of the 5-6 best in the game but his talent jumped out at me when I watched him against high schoolers.. His QB was terrible.. but any time they needed a play they would just heave it in his direction and it didn't matter if he was triple or quadruple teamed he would come down with it. But I digress.. No matter which team loses it helps us.. If Wash loses it helps us in the division. If they win it helps our playoff seeding!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

I could see our three game lead in the division getting pushed to three and a half without our guys getting out of bed on Sunday. Could we clinch this thing by Thanksgiving?

Carolina is sinking. Would not surprise me at all if NYG wins that game at home.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No because this team can't win against good team without home field advantage. And don't get me started on the game vs Chargers, there were far more Cowboys fans than Chargers fans. Dak literally struggled against the Giants for pete sake!
That’s ridiculous. We’re actually better on the road . And explain how Prescott struggled against the Giants. It was the exact same game we did against the patriots. Imagine when we become smooth towards November and December.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I like how people here use the argument that the Cowboys look bad under Daltons. Newsflash: Daltons is way past his primes and hasn't even had a whole season under his belt in this offense while Dak been with this offense and this team since he was drafted.

I just want people to be honest.

CHANG YOUR TV it does not work...or its you...either way get help with whichever the problem is.

pitt33

Reaction score
Watch that be the case and Big Mike goes all Clapper on us and rests the starters until January.

JustChip

Reaction score
I think that it is better if the Packers lose now. The WFT will lose a game or 2 later on.
Right. We play WFT twice and take care of business ourselves. We can’t with the Packers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was just looking the schedule for the remaining games.
No I am a little tougher on ours and was a little more lenient on the other 3 teams. As to how many tough games are yet to be played.

I have us with possibly 7 tough games. Though I gave 2 of those against the WFT. I am including the Raiders and Saints as tough games also. at Vikings and Chiefs, then the Cards.
NYG with 8, Philly with 6, WFT with 6. Though I could say Seattle with WFT could be 7. Depends if Wilson is back or not.

It depends on how one looks as if a tough game or not. Also if home or away.
All we need to do is keep winning of course.